How many digits is South Africa phone number?
Other Important Information about South Africa
South Africa’s telephone numbers are made up of 11 numbers split into groups of 3. So if you’re going to make a call to South Africa using a mobile phone, you should dial country code+area code+7-digit number.
How do I dial a South African number from the US?
How to Call South Africa from the U.S.
- First, dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Now dial 27, which is the country code for South Africa.
- Next, dial the 9-digit local number.
How do I dial a +32 number?
Belgium is under a full number dialing plan, meaning that the full national number must be dialed for all calls, while it retains the trunk code, ‘0’, for all national dialling.
Telephone numbers in Belgium.
|Country calling code||+32|
|International call prefix||00|
How do you call a +1 number?
+1 – United States, including United States territories: +1 340 – United States Virgin Islands. +1 670 – Northern Mariana Islands.
Where is 033 code?
The 0330 area code, introduced in the UK in 2007, is classed as a non-geographic dialling code. This simply means that it is not associated with a particular region of the UK, in contrast to standard area codes like 0121 (Birmingham) or 0161 (Manchester), for example.
How can I call South Africa for free?
Simply dial 08700 477 477 + 0027 + the local number
All you have to do is make a note of the special access number that you need to dial in order to make free calls to South Africa: 08700 477 477.
How do I add a South African number to Whatsapp?
How to add an international phone number
- Open your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number. Note: A country code is a numerical prefix that must be entered before the full national phone number to make a call to another country.
How do I dial a South African number from the UK?
To call South Africa from United Kingdom, dial: 00 – 27 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 27 – 9 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for United Kingdom, and is needed for making any international call from United Kingdom.
- 27 – ISD Code or Country Code of South Africa.
- Area code – There are 36 area codes in South Africa.
How do I dial to Belgium?
Which country code is 44?
Current Country List (Ordered by Country Code)
How do I make a call to Belgium?
First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 32, the country code for Belgium. Then dial the 1-digit area code for bigger cities and the 2 digit code for everywhere else (see sample calling code list below) followed by the 7-digit phone number.
What is +44 before a phone number?
Therefore you should add ‘+44’ UK’s country code to make the number unambiguous; ‘+44 7911 123456’ will always lead to a mobile phone in the UK.
Where is a +2 phone number from?
2 – Africa and some others like Greenland, Faroe Islands and Aruba.
What does +44 mean in phone number?
+44 is the international dialing code for the United Kingdom. Using +44 at the start of a British number allows you to call this number from outside of the UK.