Simply dial *130*567# or call 086 001 8555 to start. Money transfers to Nigeria Made Easy! Mukuru, sign up, send it, sorted!
How can I transfer money from South Africa to Nigeria?
FAQ about money transfers from South Africa to Nigeria
- Compare money transfer services on Monito.
- Open an account online with one of the money transfer operators of your choice.
- Set-up your transfer and provide your beneficiary bank details in Nigeria.
- Pay for your transfer in ZAR by wire transfer, debit or credit card.
Can mukuru send money to Nigeria?
Mukuru today announced the launch of online money transfer services to Nigeria. Nigerians in South Africa, the UK and Europe can send money via BitPesa directly into any recipients registered on the Paga Wallet. Sending money with Mukuru is Easy.
Do mukuru work in Nigeria?
Sending money to Nigeria has never been easier. For fast and affordable money transfers, choose Mukuru.
What is the easiest way to send money to Nigeria?
If you want to send money to a bank account in Nigeria, we recommend using a specialist currency provider. If you’re transferring under $300 or equivalent, your best options include WorldRemit, TransferWise, Xoom or MoneyGram.
How long does it take to send money from South Africa to Nigeria?
You can use to send money using a bank or wire transfer at a great rate as long as you’re happy for your transfer to take 1-2 days.
How do I transfer money to a Nigerian bank account?
You can send money to a Nigerian bank account in three simple steps.
- Select the type of service you want. You can choose a money transfer to the recipient’s bank account, or an airtime top up. …
- Tell us where you want the money to go. …
- Tell us whether you want to pay with your debit card or ACH, and provide the details.
Where can I collect mukuru money in Nigeria?
Collect cash at a Mukuru branch, orange booth or payout partner
- Your order number.
- Valid Identity Document (e.g. driving licence or passport)
- You may be asked to provide proof of address.
Which countries does mukuru send to?
- South Africa.
- United Kingdom.
What do I need to send money via mukuru?
A clear image of your Passport / Foreign ID or Asylum Paper.
MUKURU MAX (MORE THAN R25 000 per month)
- A clear image of your South African ID.
- A selfie holding your ID.
- Proof of your address.
Where can I withdraw money from mukuru?
How to Withdraw Cash from your Card at a Shoprite / Checkers / Usave till point
- Make a withdrawal wiCode request by dialing *130*567#, select Option 3 for Mukuru Card.
- Select Option 2 for “Withdraw Cash” or transact via the Mukuru App.
- Wait for your SMS with a wiCode.
How can I send money from Botswana to Nigeria?
How to send money from Botswana to Nigeria
- Enter the country of departure – Botswana;
- Enter the country of receipt – Nigeria;
- Select the departure currency – you can send money from Botswana in BWP, EUR, USD;
- Enter the transfer amount in the selected currency – for example, 2000 BWP;
How much does mukuru charge to send money to Zimbabwe?
FNB MoneyGram had the highest charges, R121. 14; followed by Mukuru, which charged R61; Mama Money was the cheapest at R40.
What money apps are international?
Compare the Best Money Transfer Apps
|WorldRemit Best for International Transfers||iOS and Android|
|Cash App Best for Low Fees||iOS and Android|
|Venmo Best for Shared Bills||Apple iOS 10.0 or Android Lollipop (API 21) or higher devices|
|Facebook Pay Best for Small Transfers||Depends on the apps you already use|
What app can I use to send money to Nigeria?
TalkRemit is the fast secure and low-cost online money transfer service for sending money to Nigeria. Our trusted global remittance platform and online money transfer app is the most convenient way to transfer money to Nigeria. It’s safe, reliable and hassle-free.
How long does it take Transferwise to send money to Nigeria?
Advantages of sending money with Wise (Transferwise)
The same rate you see in Google and other sources is what transferwise is using. No short changing. They deliver your transfer directly into the bank account of the recipient in Nigeria within 24 hours. 25% of transfers are credited within minutes.