bidorbuy is a South African online marketplace that connects buyers with sellers through online auctions and fixed price sales.
Is it safe to buy on bidorbuy?
Although the vast majority of bidorbuy transactions are trouble-free, in the unlikely event of fraud, the bidorbuy Buyer protection programme provides an additional measure of safety. This gives buyers additional security and safety when trading on the bidorbuy site.
How does bid or buy work SA?
When you buy on bidorbuy, you are buying directly from sellers registered on the site. That means that you are more likely to pay less for the same or similar item than you would normally pay anywhere else.
How do you buy on Bid or Buy?
- Step 1: Register. In order to buy on bidorbuy you will need to register. …
- Step 2: Find an item. Search for your item using or browse the product categories and sub-categories to it.
- Step 3: Read the item description. …
- Step 4: Place your order or place a bid. …
- Step 5: Review and submit your order or your bid.
Is bid or buy open?
bidorbuy is a perfect solution for selling with the help of sophisticated ecommerce tools and with a minimum of investment. bidorbuy offers great exposure to vendors as it is open for trading 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Does Bidorbuy sell second hand?
These days, you might be hard-pressed to find second-hand items on the bidorbuy marketplace. … call them what you want: used, second-hand, pre-owned, pre-loved, gently worn, etc. items. Firstly, because buying second-hand is easier on your budget, and secondly, because you’ll be dong the environment a favour.
Where can I sell my stuff online for free in South Africa?
5 Places to sell stuff online in South Africa
- Facebook Market Place. A couple of days back, I wanted to buy a laptop. …
- Take A Lot. It seems everyone buys from takealot these days. …
- Gumtree. Gumtree is a great place to sell something very fast. …
- BidorBuy. Bidorbuy although much older is a dumbed-down version of Takealot. …
Who owns Bidorbuy?
|Type of business||Private company|
|Key people||Andy Higgins, Director; Craig Lubbe, CEO|
|Industry||Internet online marketplaces|
|Products||Online auction hosting|
How do I sell my Mandela coin?
Follow these simple steps:
- Visit the website.
- Click on “Sell your item”
- Choose a category, probably Hobbies & Interests.
- Type in a title, e.g., 2008 Mandela 90th Birthday R5 Coin.
- Type a detailed description.
- Complete seller information.
- Upload clear photos.
- Upload your details.
How do I sell on Takealot?
How do I sell something on Takealot?
- Register through their seller portal. How to register as a seller on Takealot? …
- List your products. Once you have registered, the next step is to list the products that you want to sell. …
- Set a price. …
- Allocate the quantity of the products listed. …
- Get the products available.
How do I delete my bid or buy account?
In order to close your bidorbuy account please send an email to email@example.com to request closure of your account. Note that you will still be liable for payment of any outstanding fees to bidorbuy should this be applicable.