SEND HOME Airtime is presently available in R20 denominations and can be used to top-up Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Buddie prepaid customers. Anyone in South Africa can buy SEND HOME vouchers and send the “recharge keys” home to their loved ones in Zimbabwe.
How do I buy Buddie airtime in South Africa?
DIRECT CONNECT services are NOT AVAILABLE to Call Home Customers.
- Dial *133*003#
- Select EcoCash (option 1) and when prompted, enter their pin to access their EcoCash menu.
- Select Option 4-Airtime & Bundles.
- Select Option 4-Airtime & Bundles.
How do I transfer airtime from South Africa to Zimbabwe?
All you need is the phone number of the person you’re sending the airtime to and you can complete the process in minutes.
- Select the ‘Airtime’ service from the ‘Send to’ box on our website or app.
- Enter and confirm the phone number of your recipient.
- Choose from the top-up amounts you’ll be presented with.
- Pay online.
How do I send airtime to another country?
Dial *151# Select “Airtime and bundles” Select the global number option. Choose a country and operator from the available options.
How can I buy airtime online in Zimbabwe?
Here are the steps
- Go to techzim.co.zw/airtime.
- Select the network (NetOne, Telecel, Econet or Africom)
- Once the page for the network opens, select the amount of airtime you wan.
- Click through to the checkout page to complete the purchase.
- Choose the payment type: EcoCash.
Can you buy airtime for Econet in South Africa?
Where to buy? Econet is pleased to introduce SEND HOME Airtime, now for sale in South Africa. SEND HOME Airtime is presently available in R20 denominations and can be used to top-up Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Buddie prepaid customers.
How do I redeem my South African Econet airtime?
- Dial *151#
- Enter pin.
- Select recharge option.
- Select Option 1 (my number) 2 (other).
- Enter amount.
- Enter Option 1 to Confirm.
How do I transfer airtime from mukuru to Zimbabwe?
How do I send money internationally and locally? Simply dial *130*567#, call 086 001 8555 or visit our mobi site mobile.mukuru.com.
Can you buy airtime for someone in Zimbabwe?
Visit our homepage and select Zimbabwe from the ‘choose a country to send to’ dropdown list. Choose ‘Airtime Top up’ as the preferred service. Enter and confirm your recipient’s mobile number. Pick a top up amount from the options you’ll be presented with.
How do I send EcoCash from Zimbabwe to South Africa?
- Dial *130*567# (no airtime required)
- Select EcoCash as method of receiving cash.
- Pay for your order at any of the following:
How can I recharge my phone from another country?
International mobile recharge from India
- First you have to choose the other country that you want to do international mobile recharge to from India.
- Select the country.
- Choose the amount you want to recharge.
- Finally, you pay for your recharge. You can choose to pay by credit card.
- The top-up is immediately sent to the international mobile phone.
How can I convert my airtime to money?
All you need to do is register for an Aimtoget account on aimtoget , login, fund your aitmtoget wallet with airtime of any network then withdraw into any bank account of your choice in Nigeria, withdrawals are instant. Then confirm your transfer, your wallet will be credited in less than 5 minutes.
How do you send airtime to someone?
Dial *777*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press OK. For example, dial*777*08031234567*1500*1234# and then send/OK. When the transfer has been completed, you will receive a message informing you that the transfer was successful.
Is it possible to buy NetOne airtime using EcoCash?
It’s easy to buy NetOne airtime using your Ecocash balance through Paynow’s platforms. You can use the Paynow website at www.topup.co.zw or send the message “Help” to our Paynow Whatsapp Bot on +263 864 4429 100. There isn’t a way to buy NetOne airtime directly through Ecocash.
How do I use Paynow in Zimbabwe?
Find a Paynow Member: On Paynow you can initiate a transaction to any registered member who has setup payment options. After logging in click the Find a Paynow Member link and enter the email address of the registered member, complete the payment form, choose a payment method and make payment.
How can I buy airtime on Whatsapp?
Enter the Airtel or Telcom number you want to top up, followed by hash # and the amount i.e +254720******#100. Click send. You will be prompted to enter your pin. Enter your pin and the airtime you purchased will be credited in your phone in seconds.