|Rank||Country||Nominal GDP ($ billions)|
What is the GDP of Africa?
Economy of Africa
|Population||1.307 billion (16%; 2019)|
|GDP||$2.6 trillion (Nominal; 2019) $6.7 trillion (PPP; 2019)|
|GDP per capita||$1,970 (2020; 6th)|
What is the average GDP of African countries?
The value amounted to 14,962 U.S. dollars, about four thousand dollars higher than in Mauritius, in the Indian Ocean as well. Equatorial Guinea followed directly with 9,238 U.S. dollars.
|GDP per capita in U.S. dollars|
Which is the richest country in Africa 2020?
TOP 10 RICHEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES IN 2020 RANKED BY GDP & PRIMARY EXPORTS
- 1 | NIGERIA – THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN AFRICA (GDP: $446.543 Billion) …
- 2 | SOUTH AFRICA (GDP: $358.839 Billion) …
- 3 | EGYPT (GDP: $302.256 Billion) …
- 4 | ALGERIA (GDP: $172.781 Billion) …
- 5 | MOROCCO (GDP: $119,04 Billion) …
- 6 | KENYA (GDP: $99,246 Billion)
Which is the richest country in Africa 2019?
NIGERIA. Based only on GDP, Nigeria is the richest country in Africa in 2019.
What are the 3 poorest countries in Africa?
The ten poorest countries in Africa, with their GDP per capita, are:
- Somalia ($500)
- Central African Republic ($681)
- Democratic Republic of the Congo ($785)
- Burundi ($808)
- Liberia ($867)
- Niger ($1,153)
- Malawi ($1,172)
- Mozambique ($1,266)
Which is the most powerful African country?
As of 2021, Egypt was considered the most powerful African country by its conventional fighting capacity, achieving a score of 0.22. The country also placed 13th in the global military power ranking. Following this were Algeria and South Africa, each with an index of 0.44 and 0.57, respectively.
Which African country has the best economy?
List of African countries by GDP (nominal)
|Rank||Country||Nominal GDP per capita (US$)|
Is Nigeria richer than Ghana?
Nigeria with a GDP of $397.3B ranked the 32nd largest economy in the world, while Ghana ranked 73rd with $65.6B.
Gross Domestic Product & Income.
|GDP per capita||$2.2k||$2k|
|GDP per capita growth||3.96%||-0.67%|
What country has the best economy 2020?
1. United States
- GDP – Nominal: $20.81 trillion.
- GDP per Capita: $63,051.
- GDP – Purchasing Power Parity (PPP): $20.81 trillion.
Which African country has most beautiful ladies?
Top 10 African countries with exceptionally beautiful women
- Ethiopia. Ethiopia is considered by many a country with most beautiful women in Africa. …
- Nigeria. The most populous country and one of the most demographically diverse countries in Africa has so many beautiful ladies with an enormous sense of fashion. …
- Tanzania. …
- Kenya. …
- DR. …
- Ivory Coast. …
- Ghana. …
- South Africa.
Is Nigeria richer than India?
India has a GDP per capita of $7,200 as of 2017, while in Nigeria, the GDP per capita is $5,900 as of 2017.
What are the 20 richest countries?
Here are 20 of the richest countries in the world as calculated by GDP per capita.
- Iceland- GDP: $48,070. …
- Germany – GDP: $48,189. …
- Australia – GDP:$48,806. …
- Sweden- GDP: $49,678. …
- Bahrain- GDP: $50,302. …
- Saudi Arabia — GDP: $54,078. …
- United States — GDP: $57,293. …
- Japan — GDP: $58,094.
Which country is the super power in Africa 2020?
Africa’s 2020 military power ranking (GFP)
|African ranking||Countries||World ranking|
What is the safest country in Africa?
10 of the Safest Places to Visit in Africa in 2020/2021
- Rwanda. Rwanda is arguably the safest country in Africa, which is immediately apparent upon arrival in the relaxed and sophisticated capital Kigali. …
- Botswana. …
- Mauritius. …
- Namibia. …
- Seychelles. …
- Ethiopia. …
- Morocco. …
Is Nigeria richer than Italy?
Nigeria has a GDP per capita of $5,900 as of 2017, while in Italy, the GDP per capita is $38,200 as of 2017.