Adult literacy rate is the percentage of people ages 15 and above who can both read and write with understanding a short simple statement about their everyday life. Central African Republic literacy rate for 2018 was 37.40%, a 0.64% increase from 2010.
What is the literacy rate in Africa?
The global literacy rate for all males is 90.0%, and the rate for all females is 82.7%. The rate varies throughout the world, with developed nations having a rate of 99.2% (2013), South and West Asia having 70.2% (2015), and sub-Saharan Africa at 64.0% (2015).
What is the lowest literacy rate in the world?
Lowest Literacy Rates
What is the literacy rate in Democratic Republic of Congo?
In DRC it is difficult to get a reliable estimate on the actual proportion of the population who can read and write, however, according to data from UIS (2016), the literacy rate of the population of 15 years and older in the country, is estimated to 77.04%. This rate is 88.5% for men and 66.5% for women.
What is the death rate in Central African Republic?
Central African Republic Death rate
|Change, %||-2.56 %|
Which country in Africa is the most educated?
Equatorial Guinea is the most educated country in Africa. With a population of 1,402,983, Equatorial Guinea has a literacy rate of 95.30%.
Which country has the highest literacy rate 2020?
Top 10 Countries With Highest Literacy Rate
- South Korea. …
- United State of America. …
- Canada. …
- Australia. …
- United Kingdom. …
- New Zealand. New Zealand has a literacy rate of 99.00% with a population of 4.78 million. …
- Japan. Japan has a literacy rate of 99.00% with a population of 126,860,301. …
- Israel. Israel has a literacy rate of 91.75% with a population of 8,519,377.
What country has a 100 literacy rate?
1. North Korea. Isolated from the world, North Korea has topped the list for the highest literacy rate of 100%. With a growth rate of 0.46%, the country has developed over the years to boost the literacy rate.
What country is number 1 in literacy?
Making 100% Literacy Rates Happen
- High educational standards are seen in countries all around the world, but the literacy rate in some countries, like Andorra, Luxembourg, Norway, Liechtenstein and a few others can’t be ignored. …
- Andorra is one such country with virtually 100% of its populace being literate.
What is the US literacy rate 2020?
Our average literacy score of 270 (global literacy rate: 273) out of 500 puts U.S. adults at Level 2, or below-basic, literacy.
Is Congo the richest country in the world?
The Democratic Republic of Congo is widely considered to be the richest country in the world regarding natural resources; its untapped deposits of raw minerals are estimated to be worth in excess of U.S. $24 trillion.
What is South Africa’s literacy rate?
Adult literacy rate is the percentage of people ages 15 and above who can both read and write with understanding a short simple statement about their everyday life. South Africa literacy rate for 2017 was 87.05%, a 7.32% decline from 2015.
What is the literacy rate in Zimbabwe?
Zimbabwe Literacy Rate 1982-2021
|Similar Country Ranking|
|Country Name||Literacy Rate|
What diseases are a problem in central Africa?
- Yellow fever.
- Other viral hemorrhagic fevers. Ebola virus. Marburg virus. Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever.
- African trypanosomiasis.
What is the most common cause of death in Central Africa?
premature death in the Central African Republic, diarrheal diseases, malaria, and HIV/AIDS were the highest ranking causes in 2010.
What is the leading cause of death in Central African Republic?
|TOP 50 CAUSES OF DEATH||Rate|
|3.||Coronary Heart Disease||130.19|