They are VW, Toyota, Ford, Citroen, Kia, Hyundai, BMW, Audi, Renault, and Chevrolet. Regarding VW, the most popular model was the Polo. This list can guide the motorist to choose a vehicle which is less likely to be hijacked.
What is the safest car in South Africa?
The cars are ordered from least to most safe (total star ratings).
- Hyundai i20 – 2 Airbags.
- Kia Picanto – 1 Airbag.
- Toyota Avanza – 2 Airbags.
- Toyota Yaris – 2 Airbags.
- Volkswagen Polo Vivo – 2 Airbags.
- Renault Sandero – 2 Airbags.
- Toyota Etios – 2 Airbags.
- Read: Volkswagen reveals R1 million bakkie.
What is the least hijacked car in South Africa?
These are the five least hijacked cars in South Africa
- Chrysler – 3.
- Volvo – 5.
- Jaguar – 8.
- GWM & Porsche – 9.
- Dodge – 12.
What brand of car is stolen the most?
The most stolen vehicles in the nation during 2019 were:
|1.||Ford Pick-Up (Full Size)||38,938|
|3.||Chevrolet Pick-Up (Full Size)||32,583|
Are Toyota Fortuner high risk?
According to the 2017 report released by Ctrack, the following vehicles showed to be the most ‘high-risk’ for vehicle theft and hijacking: VW Polo is the most hijacked passenger vehicle in the country. Toyota Fortuner is the most hijacked SUV. Ford is the third most targeted manufacturer.
What are the 5 deadliest cars?
- Here are the 10 vehicles that have been named the most dangerous vehicles in America:
- Ford Mustang GT Coupe (2015-18)
- Kia Rio (2015-18)
- Nissan Versa (2015-19)
- Kia Forte (2015-18)
- Hyundai Elantra (2011-16)
- Fiat 500 (2012-19)
- Nissan Versa Note (2016-2019)
What is the most unsafe car?
The Ford F-Series pickup is the most dangerous vehicle in America. The top-selling pickup was involved in over 10,000 crashes over our 5-year study period. But other popular vehicles like the Silverado, Accord and Camry aren’t far behind.
Which car is hardest to steal in South Africa?
Wondering which cars are hijacked most in South Africa? The car tracking company, Ctrack, released a list of high risk vehicles in South Africa that are the top targets for hijackers and car thieves.
The most targeted cars are;
- Volkswagen Polo.
Which car gets hijacked the most in South Africa?
Toyota is the most hijacked car in SA
- More than 5,200 Toyotas were hijacked between April 1 2018 and March 31 this year.
- That is according to the latest crime statistics released in parliament on Thursday morning, making Toyota the “most wanted vehicle” by hijackers.
- This was followed by Volkswagen.
What are the hardest cars to steal?
Top 10 Most Stolen Cars in America
- Jeep Cherokee/Grand Cherokee. Number of thefts: 9,818. …
- Dodge Pickup (full size) Number of thefts: 11,226. …
- GMC Pickup (Full size) Number of thefts: 11,708. …
- Toyota Corolla. Number of thefts: 12,388. …
- Nissan Altima. …
- Toyota Camry. …
- Chevrolet Pickup (Full-size) …
- Ford Pickup (Full-size)
What is the easiest car to steal?
Unsurprisingly, the top spot goes to the ford fiesta with 2,384 reported as stolen last year. They are also a bestselling vehicle and a go-to choice for many buying a new car, you should be very concerned and looking at extra security measures to prevent your car being added to next year’s statistic!
What is the most shoplifted item in the world?
The most stolen food item in the world is cheese. That’s according to Time magazine, which cited a study by the Center for Retail Research. The most often-quoted figure is that as much as four percent of the world’s production is stolen.
Where do most cars get stolen?
Top 10 States With The Most And The Fewest Number Of Motor Vehicle Thefts, 2019
|Most motor vehicle thefts|
Are Hyundai easy to steal?
On top of that, Milwaukee Police Sergeant Efrain Cornejo says Hyundai and Kia vehicles are easy to steal. Thieves don’t need the key fobs to take them like they do with most modern vehicles. “It’s something we are used to seeing in the older cars,” said Sergeant Cornejo.
How many cars get stolen?
Geographical motor vehicle theft statistics
|Rank (high)||State||Vehicles stolen|
What is the best car to buy in South Africa?
These are the best cars in South Africa right now – in every major category
- Budget Car – Toyota Starlet 1.4 XR.
- Compact Hatch – Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Comfortline Auto.
- Compact Family Car – Volkswagen T-Cross 1.5 TSI 110kW R-Line.
- Entry Level Car – Suzuki Swift 1.2 GL.
- Family Car – Toyota RAV4 2.0 AWD GX-R.