The name Lolonyo is primarily a male name of African origin that means Love Is Beautiful.
What African name means love?
African Girl Names » Means » Love
- 2809 Aja High Priestess of Mecca; Goat; Not …
- 1764 Eva Living and Breathing; Life; To …
- 15 Ife Love; Woman of Love; From Yourba.
- 53 Nis A Remembered Loved One; Friendly.
- 636 Asis Love; Blessing.
- 235 Bisa Fibre of the Water-lily; Lotus …
- 10 Bysa A Daughter who is Greatly Loved.
What is the African name for beautiful?
Jamila/h: With or without the h, we’re all about this African name for girl’s name meaning “beautiful.” Jina: This African baby name sounds just like the Italian name Gina, but its meaning in Swahili is the “named child.”
What name means beautiful in Swahili?
Zuri is a female given Swahili name that means beauty. The name is prevalent for its alluring meaning that suggests good looks in the Swahili language.
What name means love and beauty?
Venus is the name of the Roman goddess of beauty and love.
What name means queen in African?
The name Thema is primarily a female name of African – Akan of Ghana origin that means Queen.
What does Nala mean?
What is the meaning of the name Nala? The name Nala is primarily a female name of African origin that means Successful.
What is a unique girl name?
If you would like something pretty sounding, these unique baby girl names will fit the bill.
- Annalise. A combination of the name Anna and Lise, it’s simple, pretty, and unique.
- Brigitta. …
- Charmaine. …
- Constance. …
- Geneviève. …
- Lorelei. …
- Lucinda. …
Is Imani a black name?
Imani is an African name.
What name means gift from God?
Gracious Baby Names That Mean Gift From God
- Adiel. Meaning: Hebrew for God sent.
- Anana. Meaning: Greek for “Given by God”
- Corbon. Meaning: Hebrew for “Offered from God”
- Donato. Meaning: Italian for “Gift from God”
- Dorek. Meaning: Polish for “God’s Gift.
- Elsi. Meaning: Greek for “God’s satisfaction sent to earth”
- Gaddiel. Meaning: Hebrew for “Fortune from God”
What does Nala mean in Swahili?
In Swahili and other languages spoken in countries of Africa it means Queen, lion and successful woman. Another variant is Nala. This means ‘gift’ in Swahili.
What does Zazu mean in Swahili?
Zazu Means “Movement”
What is a Swahili girl name?
41 Swahili Baby Girl Names With Meanings
|Penda||African – Admired; Loved; Beloved; A variant of Penha||African,Swahili|
|Shani||A wonderful woman||Egyptian,Swahili|
|Zahara||To shine, to bloom||Swahili|
|Adea||A kind gift from the God||Swahili|
What name means love?
Girl baby names that mean love
- Amara. Rooted in Greek, this elegant and regal name rolls off the tongue. …
- Aimee. There are many different variations of this French name, such as Amy, Amie and Ami. …
- Aphrodite. In Greek mythology, she’s the goddess of love. …
- Davina. …
- Esme. …
- Freya. …
- Imogen. …
Whats a name that means love?
Along with Rhys and Amora, other names that mean love in the US Top 1000 include David, Esme, Jedidiah, Lennon, Mila, Philip, and Esme. … Names that mean love or beloved in other languages include Carys, Querida, Rudo, and Sajan.
What is the most beautiful name?
Most Beautiful and Nice Baby Girl Names With Meanings
- Adelena. Adelena is a widely famous name owing to its charming feminine feel to it. …
- Alessia. If you want her to be able to fight for life, Alessia is a gAdela,ood choice as it means ‘defender. …
- Amada. …
- Abigail. …
- Ava. …
- Angella. …
- Alina. …