How to send money from the UK to Kenya via M-PESA. Sending money to Kenya via M-PESA and Equitel mobile money accounts is becoming an increasingly popular way to send money to Kenya. There are several benefits of this simple transfer method: Money is added instantly once the payment is approved.
How can I send money from UK to Kenya?
Discover easy international money transfers to Kenya with Western Union, simply choose below for the most convenient way to send money from the UK.
- Send online. Register your profile for free to transfer money to Kenya. …
- Send from app. Start your transfer on your device and pay on the app or cash in store. …
- Send in person.
How do I send money to Kenya via mpesa?
Do we have M-PESA Global East Africa?
- When in TZ simply dial *150*00# and then “Send money to MPESA Kenya” on your Vodacom line.
- When in Rwanda; dial *830# to send money to Kenya from your MTN line.
- When in Uganda; dial *165# to send money to Kenya from your MTN line.
How long does it take to transfer money from UK to Kenya?
A bank will take between 3-5 business days to transfer your converted GBP to KES to Kenya.
Does mpesa work in UK?
Wireless operator Safaricom has extended its hugely successful M-Pesa mobile money transfer service, enabling people in the UK to send funds to friends and family in Kenya.
How do I send money Western Union from UK to Kenya?
Send money online
- Log in. Log in to your online banking account at the respective Western Union agent.
- Fill in transfer details. Enter the receiver name, receiving country and the amount, then pay for the transfer.
- Send with confidence. Share your tracking number (MTCN)1 with your receiver.
What is the best way to send money to Kenya?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Kenya
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash, Airtime or Mobile Money: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
Can I use Remitly in Kenya?
Send money instantly to M-Pesa or Airtel in Kenya with no fees. ✨New customer offer: $1 USD = $108.54 KES on your first transfer. All transfers are fee-free, whenever you send.
How do I receive money from UK via mpesa?
Go to M-Pesa and select Lipa Na M-Pesa. Select Pay Bill and enter business number 255255. Enter recipient’s mobile number as account number in the format 2557XXXXXXXX then Enter amount, M-Pesa PIN and confirm the transaction. You can also go to “M-Pesa Global” under the M-Pesa menu on the mySafaricomApp.
How do I send money via mpesa?
How to send money via M-Pesa?
- Dial *111#;
- Within M-Pesa menu, choose the option “Send money”;
- Insert the number of the person you want to send money to;
- Insert the amount you wish to transfer;
- Insert your PIN and dial 1 to confirm or 2 to abort;
- You and “the receiver” will receive an SMS from M-PESA confirming the transation.
How much does it cost to send money to Kenya?
How much does it cost to transfer money to Kenya? To send money in USD to Kenya, you pay a small, flat fee of 8.58 USD + 0.84% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront). Some payment methods have an added fee, but that’s usually tiny too. No big fees, hidden or otherwise.
How do I send money to someone in UK?
To send cash into someone’s UK bank account, you don’t actually need to use the services of a bank. It’s just one of your options. Today, there are typically three options to choose from: banks, P2P (peer-to-peer) currency exchange platforms, and foreign exchange brokers. Allow us to take you through each one.
How long does it take Remitly to send money to Kenya?
How Quickly Will My Money Arrive? Using Remitly, sending money to M-Pesa is quick and efficient. Senders that pay with a debit or credit card can transfer money immediately. If you’re not in a hurry, transfers via bank account take three to five days.
How much does it cost to send 10000 via mpesa?
Transfer to Unregistered Users
Is WorldRemit available in UK?
Send money from the United Kingdom. You can transfer money via WorldRemit from United Kingdom to 130+ destinations across the world. Please click on any link below for more information. For more general information on how WorldRemit works and how you can create a transfer, please visit our Getting Started pages.