How do I register a branch office in Kenya?
Requirements for Registering a Branch Company includes the following ;
- Certified copies of the parent Company’s Certificate of Incorporation.
- Certified copies of the Charter, Statutes or Memorandum and Articles of Association of the parent Company.
How do I register a foreign branch in Kenya?
Registration of Foreign Companies in Kenya
- A certified copy of Incorporation Certificate in its country of origin.
- Certified copy of the Constitution of the company in its country of origin.
- Names, email addresses and phone numbers of directors and shareholders.
- A signed Memorandum stating the powers of directors resident in Kenya.
How much does it cost to register a company in Kenya?
|Registration of Business name||Kshs 950||1 day|
|Limited Liability Partnership||Kshs 25000||1 day|
|Private Limited Company||Kshs 10650||3-5 days|
|Public Limited Company||Kshs 10650||3-5 days|
How do I register a subsidiary company in Kenya?
Documents Required to Accompany Registration Application
- A certified copy of the foreign company’s current certificate of Formation or incorporation or registration in the company’s place of origin, or a document of similar effect;
- A certified copy of the company’s constitution (memorandum and articles of association);
How much does it cost to register a foreign company in Kenya?
Prior to carrying on business in Kenya, you must lodge an application for registration as a foreign company with the Registrar through the E-Citizen platform (https://www.brs.ecitizen.go.ke/) or www.services.brs.go.ke and pay the current registration fee of KES 7,550 or as statutorily advised (the fee includes the name …
What is required to register a company in Kenya?
To Register a company in Kenya, you shall require the following. Name Search The Proposed company name must be searched and reserved pending registration. Names can only be reserved for thirty days. Application for reservation of a name are made filling out Form CR 14 and be accompanied with the prescribed fee.
How long does it take to register a foreign company in Kenya?
The whole Foreign company registration process in Kenya will take only 7 days if you use Briantony International Consultants services.
Can a foreigner be a director of a Kenyan company?
This kind of entity is among the best for a person who wants to start a business in Kenya as a foreigner. It can be wholly owned by a foreigner and some argue that a work permit may not be required in its formation. There is no requirement for a resident director or a company secretary.
Can a foreigner register a company in Kenya?
A foreigner is not required to have a work permit before registering the company, rather when applying for a class H work permits, it is a prerequisite that the company first be in existence. There are no minimum or maximum share capital requirements.
How much does it cost to register a Ltd company?
It costs £12 and can be paid by debit or credit card or Paypal account. Your company is usually registered within 24 hours. If you do not want to use ‘limited’ in your company name you must register by post.
How do I register a business in Kenya 2020?
How to register a business in Kenya
- Log into your eCitizen account: www.ecitizen.go.ke.
- Click on business registration service.
- Log in once again using the same details.
- Click on Make Application.
- Select Business Name Registration.
What are the documents required for registration of a company?
Documents Required for Company Registration
- Election Card or Voter Identity Card.
- Ration Card.
- Driving License.
- Electricity Bill.
- Telephone Bill.
- Aadhaar Card.
What is subsidiary company with examples?
A subsidiary company is a business entity that is fully or partly owned by another entity. If an X company buys Y company, Y becomes the subsidiary company of X. The holding company is also called the parent company & the subsidiary company is also called the daughter company. …
What is the difference between a branch and a subsidiary?
A branch office is not a separate legal entity of the parent corporation. … A subsidiary is a separate legal entity from the parent, although owned by the parent corporation. Usually, the subsidiary is wholly-owned by the parent corporation. There is no requirement in the U.S. to have a local director.
How do I register a subsidiary company?
Its setup steps include:
- File Articles of Incorporation to register the company.
- Complete a Memorandum of Incorporation.
- Complete a Notice of Incorporation.
- Open a bank account.
- Register for VAT and other taxes.
- File for unemployment insurance with the Department of Labor.