How do I dial a number in Nigeria?
How much does it cost to call Nigeria from USA?
You can call Nigeria for 9.9 ¢ per minute to a landline and 9.9 ¢ per minute to mobile.
How can I make free international calls to Nigeria?
You can also make free phone calls to Nigerian mobiles. Just dial the same access number, 08700 477 477, followed by the full Nigerian mobile number that you wish to call, starting 00234 as usual.
How do I make an international call from the US?
Simply dial 1, the area code, and the number you are trying to reach. To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number.
How do I call USA from Nigeria?
To call United States from Nigeria, dial: 009 – 1 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 009 – 1 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 009 – Exit code for Nigeria, and is needed for making any international call from Nigeria.
- 1 – ISD Code or Country Code of United States.
- Area code – There are 291 area codes in United States.
How do I write my mobile number for international?
IMPORTANT: Country and area codes are always required when entering mobile and landline phone numbers. Do not enter (+). Enter your country code and mobile number (drop the 0). Enter your country code and area code (drop the 0), followed by your phone number.
How do I call a US cell phone in Nigeria?
Need to call Nigeria from the United States?
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 234, the country code for Nigeria.
- Then dial the area code (1–2 digits — please see a sample calling code list below).
- Finally dial the phone number (5–7 digits).
How many digits is Nigeria mobile number?
Nigeria’s telephone numbers are made up of between 9 to 12 numbers split into groups of 3. So if you’re going to make a call to Nigeria using a mobile phone, you should dial country code+area code+5-7-digit number.
How do I text the United States from the Philippines?
How to Text Cheaply From the Philippines to the U.S.
- Navigate the txt2day website and enter the recipient’s 10-digit mobile phone number. Add your email address, if desired. …
- Navigate to the SendSMSNow website and select “USA” from the “Select Country” drop-down list and enter the recipient’s 10-digit mobile phone number. Enter your phone number or name and your message.
What is the cheapest way to call Nigeria?
Cheap Calls to Nigeria with Yolla
- Get Yolla. Get Yolla on the App Store or Google Play – it’s free! …
- Sign Up and Get Credits. To make cheap calls to Nigeria or other countries abroad you’ll need to verify your mobile phone number and get some Yolla credits. …
- Dial a Nigerian Phone Number.
Is Dingtone available in Nigeria?
With the Dingtone smartphone app, you can make free international phone calls to Nigeria! As long as you have a good WiFi or 3G/4G data connection, you can call anyone in the world without using your valuable cell minutes.
How do I call a mobile number in Nigeria from the UK?
To call Nigeria from United Kingdom, dial: 00 – 234 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 234 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for United Kingdom, and is needed for making any international call from United Kingdom.
- 234 – ISD Code or Country Code of Nigeria.
- Area code – There are 58 area codes in Nigeria.
How do I make an international call to the US for free?
How to Make Free International Calls
- Skype. Skype is a free app for Android, Apple, and Windows devices. …
- WhatsApp. Another commonly used app is the Facebook-owned WhatsApp. …
- FaceTime. If you’re connecting to another Apple user, you can use the built-in FaceTime app. …
- Viber. …
- Rebtel. …
- IMO. …
- PopTox. …
How much do international calls cost?
The overall cost of international calling has become cheaper with the rise of internet-based, voice-over-internet-protocol (VoIP) services. Pricing for calls can range anywhere from just one cent per minute to upward of 10 cents per minute.
How do I make an international call private?
One way to block or hide your phone number is by dialing ‘*67’ before the number you are calling. This will temporarily deactivate your number and make it appear as a private number on the receiver’s screen. For example, if you are calling 745-332-5987, dial *677453325987 to mask your number.