How much is the maximum you can send through Western Union to Kenya?
Sending from Kenya:
Maximum principal send amount is 10,000 US dollars.
How do I send money Western Union internationally?
Convenient ways to send and receive money
- Send online. Log in or sign up and create. …
- Send with our app. Send money, pay bills, check exchange rates, or start a transfer in the app and pay in-store—all on the go. …
- Send in person. Transfer money in person from more than 57,000 Western Union® U.S. agent locations3.
Which banks have Western Union in Kenya?
- A. 27.26 km. EQUITY BANK NKUBU. Equity Building Near Market, Nkubu. …
- B. 27.28 km. FAMILY BANK NKUBU. Nkubu Catholic, Nkubu Road. …
- C. 27.29 km. SIDIAN BANK NKUBU. …
- D. 27.49 km. KCB NKUBU. …
- E. 27.54 km. CO OPERATIVE BANK NKUBU BRANCH. …
- F. 28.59 km. NATIONAL BANK MAUA. …
- G. 28.67 km. POSTBANK MAUA. …
- H. 28.67 km. NIC BANK MERU BRANCH.
What are the requirements for sending money via Western Union?
Start online, finish in store
- Your government-issued ID to be shown at the agent location.
- Your cash or debit card to pay for the transfer amount and fees.
- Your receiver’s first and last name, to be entered as it appears on their government-issued ID.
- Your receiver’s country, and in some cases*** their full address.
Can I send $5000 through Western Union?
AT AGENT LOCATION: There’s usually no restriction on the amount of money you may send at an agent location. … ON THE PHONE: The money transfer limits range from $300 to $2,500. Note: Limits may vary based on sending and receiving location, so it’s best to check with Western Union itself before sending.
How can I send money to Kenya?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Kenya
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash, Airtime or Mobile Money: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
Can you send money internationally through Western Union online?
Send money to bank accounts around the world the way that works for you: online, with the Western Union® app or in person at an agent location. Choose your country to get started. Funds will be paid to receiver’s mWallet account provider for credit to account tied to receiver’s mobile number.
How much does Western Union charge for international money transfer?
International Transfer Fees
Depends on how you fund the transfer and how your recipient gets the money. Eg: Sending USD 1000 to a recipient in Canada will cost between $10 and $95 depending on the payment method.
What is the best way to send money internationally?
5 Best Ways to Send Money Internationally
- Western Union.
What receiver information is needed for Western Union?
Your government-issued ID to be shown at the agent location. Your cash or debit card to pay for the transfer amount and fees. Your receiver’s first and last name, to be entered as it appears on their government-issued ID. Your receiver’s country, and in some cases*** their full address.
How can I send money from my bank account to Western Union?
Simple steps to transfer money to a bank account
- Sign up and verify your free profile. Log in or Sign up your profile for free. …
- Choose the amount and destination. Enter the destination and the amount you’d like to send. …
- Enter your recipient’s details. …
- Select a secure payment method. …
- Confirm, send and track your transfer.
How long does Western Union money transfer take?
Domestic money transfers are typically completed in 24 hours while international money transfers are completed in one to five business days.
How much does it cost to send $100 through Western Union?
The fee is $4.50 to transfer up to $50 and $9.50 to send up to $900. Western Union, in comparison, charges $5 for a money transfer of up to $50, but a transfer of $900 could cost $76. There are a number of price points in between, dependent on the amount of money to transfer.
What is the best money transfer service?
At a glance: The best platforms for online money transfers
|Most widely used||PayPal|
|Fast cash-outs||Google Wallet|
|Best mobile experience||Venmo|
|Affordable international money transfers||OFX|
|Wide international reach||Western Union|
Is Western Union Safe?
Western Union takes safety seriously. As one of the most reliable and oldest financial services and communications companies in the world, we provide a wide variety of money transfer options to more than 200 countries.