What is the best way to send money to Kenya?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Kenya
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash, Airtime or Mobile Money: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
How do I send money to Kenya via mpesa?
Do we have M-PESA Global East Africa?
- When in TZ simply dial *150*00# and then “Send money to MPESA Kenya” on your Vodacom line.
- When in Rwanda; dial *830# to send money to Kenya from your MTN line.
- When in Uganda; dial *165# to send money to Kenya from your MTN line.
How can money be sent from USA to Kenya?
You have to choose from the available five options, either Credit/Debit card, Bank account, Wire transfer, Instant bank pay, or pay in-store. Bank Account is the best option because you will be able to see the exchange rate, transfer amount, transfer fee as well as the service time.
How much does it cost to send money to Kenya?
How much does it cost to transfer money to Kenya? To send money in USD to Kenya, you pay a small, flat fee of 8.58 USD + 0.84% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront). Some payment methods have an added fee, but that’s usually tiny too. No big fees, hidden or otherwise.
Can I use Zelle in Kenya?
No, Zelle is available only in the US. The company allows sending money from one US bank account to another. Both the sender and the recipient must have US bank accounts.
How can I send money to Kenya through Western Union?
Send money online
- Log in. Log in to your online banking account at the respective Western Union agent.
- Fill in transfer details. Enter the receiver name, receiving country and the amount, then pay for the transfer.
- Send with confidence. Share your tracking number (MTCN)1 with your receiver.
How do I send money from UK to Kenya via mpesa?
Before sending money from the UK to Kenya via M-PESA or Equitel, you should check that your recipient has a registered and active mobile money account. You’ll also need their mobile money account number. Then, just select our mobile money service and enter the amount you’d like to send.
Can I use PayPal in Kenya?
PayPal services are available through mobile banking in Kenya. … If you select the wrong region or country, you will have to open a new PayPal Kenya account to receive payment through PayPal and Equity Bank while in Kenya.
Can I use Remitly in Kenya?
Send money instantly to M-Pesa or Airtel in Kenya with no fees. ✨New customer offer: $1 USD = $108.54 KES on your first transfer. All transfers are fee-free, whenever you send.
How long does it take Remitly to send money to Kenya?
How Quickly Will My Money Arrive? Using Remitly, sending money to M-Pesa is quick and efficient. Senders that pay with a debit or credit card can transfer money immediately. If you’re not in a hurry, transfers via bank account take three to five days.
Does Xoom work in Kenya?
Xoom is a PayPal service. … And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to Kenya right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.
How do I receive money from TransferWise Kenya?
TransferWise acceptable receiving methods for your beneficiary are banks and M-Pesa mobile wallet. With WorldRemit, your recipient can receive the money via a bank account, cash pickup, or mobile money (M-Pesa and Equitel). You can also send talktime to your recipient in Kenya.
Which is cheaper Western Union or MoneyGram?
MoneyGram leans slightly cheaper and averages faster transfer speeds than Western Union — but your experience may vary depending on your specific transfer. Because there are so many variables, you’ll want to compare Western Union and MoneyGram against one another to see which is best for you.
How can I send money from India to Kenya?
How to send money to Kenya in 3 easy steps
- Start your transfer. Pay in INR with your debit card or credit card, or send the money from your online banking.
- Get the best rate out there. Wise always gives you the real and fair mid-market exchange rate.
- Money is locally delivered.
How do I receive money from abroad in Kenya?
What Are the Ways of Receiving Money in Kenya? There are three main ways you can receive money sent from abroad in Kenya. You can have them deposit directly into your bank account, Mpesa mobile wallet, or pick it up in cash.