Go to your phone SMS menu, Send verifyplateno (i.e. the Car Plate Number) to 33324. The message should go like this – verifyplateno AK123MKP to 33324. You will receive in 3 minutes an information about the plate number: registration details and owner’s data.
How can I trace a car plate number?
You can track a license plate number several ways, from doing it online yourself to contacting police.
- Online. A number of online databases will allow you to search for information on a license plate number. …
- Private Investigators. …
How can I check my plate number in Nigeria?
The following are the step by step processes of verifying your plate number in Nigeria via SMS:
- Send “VerifyPlateNo (space) the Plate Number” to 33324. …
- Once this SMS is delivered to 33324 and you inputted the information correctly, you will be told instantly via SMS if your verification was successful or it failed.
How can I find my Lagos plate number?
Lagos state plate number verification
Log into MVAA official website at https://www.lsmvaapvs.org/ Enter your vehicle plate number in the Plate Number box. Click on Search.
How can I check my plate number online LTO?
At the moment, LTO already has a system that allows you to text LTO to check plate number. All you need to do is using your cellphone to key in: LTOVEHICLE[plate number of your car] and then, send to 2600.
How can I track a car without GPS?
Luckily, there are a few ways to track a car without relying on a GPS system.
License Plate Tracking
- An account on the main GPS server in your area.
- A tracking device in the car (smartphone, GPS, radio transmitter, etc.)
- A license plate database linked to the server.
How do I find out who owns a car by the number plate?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the RTO (Regional Transport Office) at https://parivahan.gov.in. …
- Step 2: Enter the registration number of the vehicle for which you wish to check the ownership details.
- Step 3: You will have to enter the verification code given on the page.
- Step 4: Then click on “Check Status”
How can I tell if a number plate is valid?
You can search online via number plate sales specialist websites – like us right here at New Reg. Simply enter the exact registration you want to enquire about into the search box, and if it is available then the plate and price for it will show right at the top of the list of options.
How can I check my vehicle registration in Nigeria?
How to Check Vehicle Registration in Nigeria
- Visit www.lsmvaapvs.org to log in to the Motor Vehicle Registration Search website.
- On the page, you will see a search engine box, type in the plate number of your vehicle. Do not add space or any other symbol to your plate number when typing it in. …
- Click on the search button and wait for your result.
How can I check my drivers license is original in Nigeria?
How To Check Original Driver’s License In Nigeria
- Go to www.nigeriadriverslicence.org.
- Click on DL Application.
- Click on Re-Issue of Driver’s License from the drop down for VALID Driver’s License or Renewal of Driver’s License for EXPIRED Driver’s License.
- Supply Driver’s License Number and Date of Birth in the dialog box that opens.
- Click on search.
Is it number plate or plate number?
Since it is the plate that is bearing the number and not the other way round, the right expression is number plate. Not plate number!
How much does it cost to register a vehicle in Nigeria?
A standard number plate is publicized at N12,500 and the fancy number plate is around N80,000. However, many drivers have reported that they were asked to pay up to N50,000, so when at the FRSC office in a specific region, remember to clarify the amount of money you have to pay.
How do I find my MV plate number?
One can also go to the reliable LTO portal site https://www.lto.net.ph/. Below the home page of the LTO portal site, LTO’s ONLINE SERVICES can be found. Click the MOTOR VEHICLE 7-CHARACTER PLATE BACKLOG INQUIRY. Enter MV file number and the system will instantly show a message that indicates the status of plates.
How do I verify MV number via text?
For Motor Vehicle transactions text LTO MV to 2600. For Driver’s License and other Permit transactions text LTO DL to 2600. To inquire Vehicle details, text LTO VEHICLE <PLATE NO.> to 2600.
How do I know if my car is Carnapped Philippines?
Check out LTO’s Mobile Query Facility
TextLTO is a mobile query facility that allows the public to inquire about various LTO transactions by texting “LTO VEHICLE PLATE NUMBER” to 2600. One of its services allows you to check a car’s plate number to determine whether it is stolen or carnapped/carjacked.