Enter your e-mail address, smartcard number, and enter your mobile phone number. Click NEXT. Enter the DStv subscriber’s name and confirm that your smartcard number was filled correctly. Click PAY and click on your debit card type i.e. Interswitch, Verve or MasterCard.
How do I recharge my DStv with my phone?
Then follow these steps to make a payment:
- Dial *501# on your phone.
- Select option 3 for ‘Pay Bill’
- Choose Utility under category.
- Select DStv as Bill option.
- Enter your reference number (account number)
- Enter amount you wish to pay.
- Confirm with your 4-digit PIN.
How do I pay my DStv subscription?
Paying for Your DStv Subscription Takes a Few Easy Steps:
- Make sure your decoder is switched on.
- Sign up or log in using your email address and password.
- Select TV from the list of services.
- Select DStv.
- Enter your Smart Card number and select the package you wish to pay for.
How do I pay DStv Online in Nigeria?
Other Payment Methods to pay for DStv online
- Go to www.payarena.com.
- Click the ‘DStv’ logo.
- Select the desired bouquet, type in smartcard number, email address and submit this information only in one click.
- After that, choose a payment option (Visa, Mastercard) and fill in all the card details.
What is the DStv payment number?
To make a payment at a supermarket, you’ll need your DStv customer number. You just add the digits ‘11374’ in front of it to get your payment reference. For example, if your customer number is 12345678, then your payment reference will be 1137412345678.
How do I check my DStv subscription?
How to Check DSTV Subscription Expiry Date in Nigeria
- First, log on to the eazy self-service portal (www.eazy.dstv.com)
- Next step, you sign in using your phone number registered with dstv and your Smartcard/IUC number. …
- Once the log in is successful, you would be able to see your active subscription and the expiry date.
How do I know if my DStv account is paid?
I’ve paid my DStv account.
My DStv Subscription
- View your account balance by logging into Self Service or using our mobile app.
- Dial *120*68584# and follow the prompts.
- Call us on 083 900 3788 or 011 289 2222 without having to speak to an agent.
How much is a DStv subscription?
DStv Compact price
The current price of the Compact package is R409 per month. You can also get the annual subscription, including DStv Explora, free delivery of equipment, and installation. DStv Compact price lock option also comes with 50% off your Showmax subscription.
What is the code for DStv subscription?
The USSD Code for Dstv Nigeria is *282#. This code is only for Dstv Nigeria, and it is only accessible by the subscribers of Multichoice in Nigeria.
Can you pay DStv for one day?
Paying DStv for one day is not possible. Although DStv wishes to offer customers such services, it will be very expensive for compared the payment for DStv packages. Check this also: How To Pay DStv With Absa USSD Code.
How much is DStv subscription per month in Nigeria?
DStv Premium is NGN 16,200 per month. DStv Premium also has an annual payment which is NGN 178,200 per Year. DStv Premium has 175 + Channels.
How do I pay my NEPA bill in Nigeria?
Steps to make your payment
- Visit quickteller.com/phcn. …
- When on the site, provide the 12 digit unique PHCN customer account number you were given at PHCN office. …
- Provide your valid email address. …
- Provide your phone number in the space provided.
- Enter the particular amount of money you want to pay in the space provided.
How much is DStv in Nigeria?
The price of dstv hd decoder with full installation kit and 1 month confam package is 9,900 Naira while explora decoder cost 66,750 Naira in Nigeria. Installation fee is 5000 Naira for the HD and 10,000 Naira for explora.
What happens if I pay my DStv late?
Each DStv subscription is valid for 30days, and once your 30 days period is over, your account will be disconnected. In other words, immediately after your DStv subscription has expired, your account will be disconnected. Recommended reading: DStv Ghana Customer Care.
How do I activate my DStv after payment?
Steps To Reset Your DStv After Payment In Nigeria Via SMS
- Open your text message app on your cell phone.
- Type “RESET” and leave a space.
- Enter your Dstv Smartcard or IUC number. Ad.
- Send it as a text to the Dstv Nigeria SMS shortcode 30333.
- Wait for a few minutes, and your account will be reactivated.
Why is my DStv not working after subscription?
Your channels are likely to miss after you make your Digital Satellite Television subscription due to various reasons. One is if you make the payment after the subscription has fully expired. The other is when you do not plug in the smart card into the device before any commands are sent to the decoder.