You can shop directly on Amazon from Kenya; however, you have to use a credit card. But, if you want to pay using Mpesa or Airtel Money or even PayPal, you have to use an intermediary.
Does Amazon pay work in Kenya?
February 17, 2019 This article is more than 2 years old. Amazon is tapping into e-commerce customers in Kenya who want to pay for goods in cash. The e-commerce giant has rolled out a service that will allow customers to purchase goods and then pay for them at a local Western Union retail agent.
How do I pay Amazon via mpesa?
Amazon Purchases using Mpesa
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone.
- Choose “Pay Bill”
- Enter VituMob’s Business Number as 823823.
- Enter the Order number as shown as account number on the screed.
- Enter the Price again as the amount displayed on the screen.
- Enter your MPESA PINand then.
- Confirm the details and okay the transaction.
How do I pay in person on Amazon?
Yes, you can. When you are ready to checkout, sign into your Amazon.com account and add an US shipping address. You will still be able to checkout with Amazon PayCode and make your payment in person as long as you are in a supported country.
How do I pay on Amazon with Western Union?
Add cash to your Amazon Balance.
- Get started at amazon.com/cash and verify your phone number.
- Provide your verified phone number at a participating Western Union agent location.
- Add between $5 – $500 in cash to your Amazon Balance.
- Shop tens of millions of products on Amazon.com.
How Long Does Amazon take to deliver to Kenya?
Kentex Cargo agents will take care of your items and will have them delivered to your residence in just 7 days.
Is Amazon found in Kenya?
Amazon CloudFront Edge location to begin operation in Kenya early 2020, the company announced. … After South Africa, Kenya is the latest country to be connected to the global infrastructure network, which will help the growing tech ecosystem in the country.
Why is Amazon not in Kenya?
Government regulations prevent certain items like special electronics from being imported directly from Amazon, so to only see items that can be shipped to Kenya, you need to set up a 1-click address.
How do I import from Amazon to Kenya?
How to buy products from Amazon to Kenya with Kenya Air Cargo
- Step 1: Sign in to Amazon to find the items that you need to buy from Amazon to Kenya. …
- Step 2: Copy your Amazon links. …
- Step 3: Send the links of the goods to email@example.com. …
- Step 4: Review your quote email. …
- Step 5: Make a payment.
Does eBay use mpesa?
M-PESA, Airtel Money Subscribers To Make Direct Payments To eBay, Facebook And Netflix In New Partnership. M-PESA, Airtel Money, Equitel mobile money users will now be able to make direct payments to international companies such as eBay, Facebook, Airbnb, Spotify, Uber and Netflix.
Can I pay cash for Amazon?
Amazon is bringing its cash payment option for Amazon.com orders to the US. If you’d like to pay with physical money, you can select the PayCode option at checkout. … “Customers have told us they love the convenience of paying in cash,” Ben Volk, director of payments at Amazon, said in a statement.
How do I pay for something online with cash?
In order for cash to be used for online purchases, it must be converted into some type of secure payment method.
- Go to a store and purchase a credit card gift card with cash. …
- Activate the gift card by following the directions on the back. …
- Purchase goods online using the credit card gift card as if it were a credit card.
Does Amazon take cash?
Yes, making an Amazon Cash transaction using your debit or credit card works the same way as using cash. At a participating store, specify the amount you want to add to your Amazon Balance, and pay that amount using your credit or debit card. When can I use the funds I’ve added using Amazon Cash?
How does Amazon pay work?
Amazon Pay is a service that lets you use the payment methods already associated with your Amazon account to make payments for goods, services, and donations on third-party websites, in apps, and using Alexa. To make a payment, you can use any of the payment methods on file in your Amazon account.
How do I use a pay code on Amazon?
Visit a participating location before the PayCode expiration date. Tell the cashier that you want to pay for your Amazon order in cash. Present the 9-digit PayCode and a government-issued photo ID to the cashier. The name on the photo ID needs to match the name on the order.
How does Amazon Cash work?
Amazon Cash lets you add cash to your Amazon Balance at over 45,000 participating stores by purchasing and automatically claiming an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Amazon Balance. It’s simple, quick, and there are no fees. Your Amazon Balance can be used to shop for millions of physical products and digital content.