How do I send airtime to Ghana?
To transfer airtime in Cedi value; a. Enter *516*recipient’s number*credit in Ghana cedis*password# and send.
How do I send airtime from Australia to Ghana?
How to send airtime to Ghana
- Enter the recipient’s phone number.
- Select the amount you want to send.
- Pay online.
- You and the recipient receive SMS confirmation once the top-up has been made.
How do I transfer airtime from MTN to Ghana?
You can share airtime on MTN Me2U either via SMS or USSD. Via SMS, enter ‘Amount’, leave a space, enter ‘Mobile number’, leave a space, enter ‘PIN’ and send to 1329 E.g. ‘5 024XXXXXXX 1234’ and send to 1329. Via USSD, dial *198#, select 2 ‘Transfer’, enter receiver eg. 024XXXXXXX, enter amount eg.
How do I transfer airtime from MTN Nigeria to MTN Ghana?
Dial *777*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press OK.
How do I transfer credit on MTN Ghana?
Here is how to transfer airtime or send credit on MTN Ghana:
- Dial *198# again.
- Select ‘2’ to transfer.
- Enter the receiver’s number (The phone number of the one you’re sending to) and press enter.
- Enter the whole amount you wish to send to the person. …
- Enter the decimal value of the airtime you wish to send to the person.
Can you convert airtime to mobile money?
MTN recently announced that mobile money subscribers in Ghana can now reverse money transfers that are mistakenly sent as airtime. … The MTN Mobile money reversal allows you to convert airtime wrongly sent back into cash. The airtime reversal is currently available for only MoMo subscribers on the USSD menu – *170#.
How do I transfer airtime to another number?
How To Transfer Airtime On Any Network
- Dial *111#
- Pick Transfer Airtime (Option 4) and press enter/ok.
- Enter the number of the receiver and press enter/ok.
- Enter the amount you wish to send (minimum $1) and press enter/ok.
What is the best way to send money to Ghana?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money to Ghana from the USA
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Cash to be Picked Up: WorldRemit.
- Paying in Person: Western Union.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
How do you send airtime abroad?
How to send an airtime top-up abroad
- Choose to send to one of 130 countries then select Airtime as the transfer method.
- Enter the recipient’s mobile number.
- Select the amount you would like to send.
- Pay for your transfer.
How do I transfer MTN airtime to another phone?
To transfer airtime:
- Dial *136*3# and follow the prompts.
- Or dial *136*6328*(cellphone number you’re sending airtime to)*(value of airtime)#
How can I transfer credit from MTN Cameroon?
Transfer airtime and Me2U code management
- How to transfer credit? To make a credit transfer, you must dial * 150 * amount * phone number * Code Me2U #
- What if I forgot my Me2U code? If you have forgotten your Me2U code, you must reset it and create a new one.
- How to reset my Me2U code?
Can I transfer airtime from MTN to Airtel?
The only way you can transfer airtime from mtn to airtel, glo or 9mobile is to transfer directly from your bank account. This is the thing with the normal transfer but the only difference is that your are buy them airtime directly from your bank account.
Can I use my Nigeria MTN line in Ghana?
MTN has launched a service that allows her subscribers to enjoy the same call rates and service conditions within and outside their home country. … Currently, MTN One world is available in Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon and Benin republic.
How can I share MTN Nigeria 2020?
- How to Gift MTN Data.
- Transfer Data: You can now transfer from your existing Data Balance with your friends and family: Simply dial *131*Phone number* Data amount# or, text Transfer<space>Phone number<space>Data amount and to 131.
How do you buy airtime with MTN?
Dial *136*(voucher number)*(cellphone number to be recharged)# to recharge airtime for someone else on MTN PayAsYouGo or My MTNChoice Flexi. Dial *136*2#, select ‘Xtra Time’ and follow the prompts to get airtime up to R50 now and pay for it the next time you recharge.