How do I transfer airtime from MTN to Ghana?
You can share airtime on MTN Me2U either via SMS or USSD. Via SMS, enter ‘Amount’, leave a space, enter ‘Mobile number’, leave a space, enter ‘PIN’ and send to 1329 E.g. ‘5 024XXXXXXX 1234’ and send to 1329. Via USSD, dial *198#, select 2 ‘Transfer’, enter receiver eg. 024XXXXXXX, enter amount eg.
How do I send airtime to Ghana?
To transfer airtime in Cedi value; a. Enter *516*recipient’s number*credit in Ghana cedis*password# and send.
How do I transfer MTN credit to another number?
Dial *777*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press OK. For example, dial*777*08031234567*1500*1234# and then send/OK. When the transfer has been completed, you will receive a message informing you that the transfer was successful.
How do you transfer airtime with MTN?
To transfer airtime:
- Dial *136*3# and follow the prompts.
- Or dial *136*6328*(cellphone number you’re sending airtime to)*(value of airtime)#
How do I transfer credit to another number?
- Key in the symbol star (*) followed by the number 140 then another star (*) followed by airtime value, another star (*) then the mobile number you want to send the airtime. For example: *140*20*0722123456#
- Press the call button.
- You will receive SMS notification confirming it has been sent.
How can I get free airtime on MTN Ghana?
The only code to be getting free credit from MTN network in Ghana is the shortcode, *482# — choose redeem your points and select Airtime option to choose the type of free airtime credit you want from MTN Ghana.
Can you convert airtime to mobile money?
MTN recently announced that mobile money subscribers in Ghana can now reverse money transfers that are mistakenly sent as airtime. … The MTN Mobile money reversal allows you to convert airtime wrongly sent back into cash. The airtime reversal is currently available for only MoMo subscribers on the USSD menu – *170#.
Does MTN work in Ghana?
MTN is a South African-based mobile phone network that operates in many Asian, European and African countries, including Ghana.
How do I check my MTN airtime balance in Ghana?
MTN short codes Ghana
- To load airtime, punch *134*pin#
- For balance inquiry, dial *124#
- For please call me service, add 024 to the recipient’s phone number and 1 at the end before you send to 1399.
- Dial *567# to subscribe to MTN Pulse.
- For MTN Mashup balance, punch *567*4#
- Dial *156# to check your MTN mobile phone number.
How do I activate Me2U on MTN?
How to Register For The MTN Me2U Service
- Dial *198#
- Enter ‘1’ to activate.
- Enter a new 4-digits pin.
- Re-enter the 4-digits pin.
- You’ll get feedback indicating that you’ve successfully registered for the service.
What is the code to transfer data from MTN to MTN?
You can do it via the MTN data transfer code *131*2*3#. MTN transfer code helps all users to share or transfer MB to friends, family, and loved ones.
How do I check my MTN transfer pin?
To retrieve your old MTN transfer pin just dial 180 (mtn customer care), tell them your name and reason for calling. They will ask you few questions and give you directions on what to do, before 24 hours you’ll get your new mtn transfer pin.
How do I transfer data on MTN 2020?
Dial *136*5# to activate MTN DataShare. Select option 4: ‘Manage Data Bundles’ Select option 2: ‘DataShare’ (here you can link and delink numbers)