How do you say Beautiful Girl in Igbo?
- (1) very beautiful :: mara mma nke ukwuu.
- (2) beautiful girl :: nwaada mara mma.
- (3) beautiful woman :: nwanyị mara mma.
- (4) beautiful day :: mara mma ụbọchị
- (5) the most beautiful :: ndị kasị mma.
- (6) most beautiful :: kasị mara mma.
- (7) more beautiful :: ihe mara mma.
- (8) simply beautiful :: nanị mara mma.
How do you say fine girl in Igbo?
Igbo people know how to say sweet words to each other. You hear words like asa nwa (fine girl), ego oyigbo (foreign currency), tomato jos, asa mpete (beauty), omalicha (beautiful), Dim oma( my dearest husband), ifunanya m (my love) and so many others.
What is the meaning of Odiegwu?
“Odiegwu” is often used sarcastically when someone has said something that makes you shake your head in wonder. It means ‘wonderful’.
What is Osiso in Igbo?
quickly (adverb, English) rapidly (adverb, English) fast (adverb, English)
What is girl in Igbo language?
English to Igbo Meaning :: girl. Girl : girl. Pronunciation: Add to Favorite: noun : nwata nwaanyi Girl – girl Girlhood :: girlhood Girlish :: girlish Girls :: ụmụ agbọghọ Girly :: girly.
What is Lolo in Igbo?
Lolo simply means ‘revered one’ and is the traditional title given to the wife of an Ozo or Nze who are Igbo Lords.
How do you praise a woman?
60 of the best compliments for women
- Your mind is just as sexy as your beauty.
- I miss your smile.
- You’re an amazing friend.
- I can’t believe I found someone like you.
- I get excited every time I see you.
- I love making you laugh.
- You’re my best friend.
- I’ll always have your back.
What is the meaning of ASA in Igbo?
Asa (pronounced “aa-saa”): an Igbo Nigerian name with the meaning “Beautiful”
What does Amara mean in Igbo?
Amarachi originates from the Igbo people of south eastern Nigeria and means “God’s Grace” or “Grace of God”. It is a combination of two words “Amara” and “Chi”. “Amara” by itself means “grace” and “Chi” by itself means “God”.
What does Chai mean in Nigeria?
Meaning. An exclamation used to express Surprise, grief, anger, disappointment etc. Example.
What is the meaning of NWA OMA Osiso?
“Nwaoma Osiso” Nwaoma means good child or fine girl. Osiso means quickly. It also means “sharp-sharp” or “sharpali” in Nigerian Pidgin English. That’s a literal translation.