How many minutes is flight from Lagos to Abuja?
Flight time from Lagos to Abuja is 1 hour 15 minutes.
How much is Lagos to Abuja flight?
Lagos to Abuja Flight Info
|Cheapest return ticket price||US$52 Lagos(LOS) ⇒ Abuja(ABV)|
|Cheapest direct flight price||US$24 Lagos(LOS) ⇒ Abuja(ABV)|
Which airline is the cheapest from Lagos to Abuja?
The cheapest airline(s) flying from Lagos to Abuja is Air Peace.
How far is Abuja from Lagos by air?
In a week, around 117 flights travel from Abuja to Lagos.
Information of Abuja Lagos Flight.
|Aerial distance||509 KM|
|Shortest Time of flights from Abuja to Lagos||01h 15m|
Can I travel within Nigeria without passport?
Do I need to carry a passport for domestic flights in Nigeria? … A form of identification or Nigerian National ID card is sufficient enough to travel within Nigeria. It’s always important to find out, so you can either contact us or the airline itself to check the airline’s policy.
Which airline is the cheapest in Nigeria?
See below the 5 cheapest Airlines in Nigeria today.
- Dana Air. Dana Air rates among the cheapest Airlines in Nigeria today. …
- Air Peace. It is astonishing to see how Air peace has done since they slid into the industry in 2013. …
- Arik Air. …
- Medview. …
- Max Air.
What is the most dangerous airline?
The World’s Most Dangerous Airlines
- 01 of 05. Lion Air. Aero Icarus via Wikimedia Commons. …
- 02 of 05. Nepal Airlines. Krish Dulal via Wikimedia Commons. …
- 03 of 05. Kam Air. Karla Marshall via Wikimedia Commons. …
- 04 of 05. Tara Air. Solundir via Wikimedia Commons. …
- 05 of 05. SCAT Airlines. Maarten Visser via Wikimedia Commons.
Can I travel from Lagos to Abuja without passport?
You will need a valid passport, driver’s licence or ID to fly from Lagos to Abuja.
Which airline is the best in Nigeria?
Top 5 local airlines in Nigeria
- Arik air. Top of our list is Arik air. …
- Med-View Airline. Med view airlines popularly known as the airline of Nigeria began operation in 2007, a year after Arik Air began. …
- Air Peace. Air peace is regarded as the least expensive local airline in Nigeria. …
- Dana Air. …
- Aero Contractors Airline.
How much is bus from Lagos to Abuja?
Lagos to Abuja by bus
A ticket for one trip will cost on average 44 USD. Also, a bus ticket costs minimum 24 USD. You will have 4 stopovers during you bus trip.
How much is God is good transport from Lagos to Abuja?
1. Updated God is Good Motor price list 2020
|God is Good Motors price list 2020 for all routes|
|From Lagos to|
|Abuja (Utako)||₦10,050 – ₦11,550|
|Delta (Warri)||₦5,450 – ₦8,150|
|Edo (Auchi)||₦6,000 – ₦7,850|
How much does it cost to go to Abuja?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Abuja is $1,969 for a solo traveler, $3,536 for a couple, and $6,630 for a family of 4.
How much is flight ticket from Abuja to Lagos now?
– the average price for one-way flights from Abuja to Lagos is $65; – the average price for round-trip flights from Abuja to Lagos is $120.
How much is air ticket from Abuja to Owerri?
Abuja to Owerri Flight Info
|Cheapest return ticket price||US$46 Abuja(ABV) ⇒ Owerri(QOW)|
|Cheapest direct flight price||US$25 Abuja(ABV) ⇒ Owerri(QOW)|
How long is Lagos to Ghana by flight?
Flying time from Lagos, Nigeria to Ghana
The total flight duration from Lagos, Nigeria to Ghana is 1 hour, 16 minutes.