6. (1) A registered alien shall upon payment of a fee of two thousand shillings, be issued with a certificate of registration, but a certificate of registration shall be issued to a recognized refugee to Kenya free of charge.
How long does it take to get an alien card in Kenya?
How long does it take to process the Aliens Card? It takes 5 weeks to process the card.
How can I get Alien ID in Kenya?
You need to:
- Create a log in account within the Government of Kenya Single Sign On portal.
- Log in using the account you have created above to access eFNS portal.
- Once logged in the eFNS portal, select the “Apply now” Link.
- Click on the “Submit Applications” tab and select the Foreign National tab.
Can a foreigner get an ID in Kenya?
You will need to fill in your personal information so to register for an eFNS account For Kenyan citizens, you will need your national ID number while foreigners residing in Kenya will need your foreigner certificate.
How do you get an alien card?
Apply for a Green Card
- Find out if you’re eligible.
- If you are eligible, file Form I-485 – Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status with USCIS, including all supporting documents and fees.
- USCIS will review your application and schedule an interview with you.
Can a foreigner get a KRA PIN?
A foreigner can only get individual and company Personal Identification Numbers (PIN) directly from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) if they have foreign national registration certificate (an alien card).
How long does police clearance certificate take in Kenya?
A certificate of good conduct in all parts of Kenya takes one to two weeks to be provided to a person who has applied.
Where can I get an alien certificate of registration?
How to apply for an ACR I-Card
- Bureau of Immigration Head Office. At: Magallanes Drive, Intramuros, Manila, Metro Manila. Tel: 02 527 3260 / 02 527 3248.
- Find a regional Bureau of Immigration office.
What is a Kenyan alien card?
Alien card in Kenya are issued by the Kenyan government through the immigration department. All immigration services in Kenya are done online through the government of Kenya single sign on portal. Alien card enables foreigners to obtain Kenya revenue authority pin certificate in Kenya.
How can I get permanent residence in Kenya?
Permanent Residency through Marriage (to a Kenyan Citizen or a Permanent Residence Holder)
- Write an Application letter to state that you are applying for Permanent Residence via marriage to a Kenyan Citizen/ Permanent Residence Holder. …
- Duly Form 23 filled (form 23a- Permanent Residence).
How long does it take to get an ID in Kenya?
KENYA NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD REGISTRATION
The processing of ID’s will take approximately 4 to 6 weeks from the date of application. All applicants are required to bring (3) three pictures taken on a white background; following this dimensions 35mm x 45mm (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)(1.38×1.77 inches).
What documents do you need for ID?
How to apply for your Smart ID card. Smart ID. Western Cape Home Affairs Offices.
First time applicants
- Form BI-9, completed in black ink. …
- A certified copy of your birth certificate or reference book or a copy of the old Transkei, Bophutatswana, Venda or Ciskei homelands identity or travel documents.
Can you apply for a Kenyan ID online?
Although we do not have a system for applying for the Id online, the government together with the agencies involved have created certain websites where one can get the forms required when wants to apply for the identity card.
What does it mean alien registration card?
Primary tabs. An alien registration card is the official name for the identification card given to lawful permanent residents by the USCIS to identify them as such. Other names for the alien registration card include green card, permanent resident card, and permanent visa. immigration law. wex definitions.
Can a foreigner open an eCitizen account?
Welcome to eCitizen
Kenyan Citizens and Foreign Residents can now apply for Government to Citizen (G2C) services and pay via mobile money, debit Cards and eCitizen agents.
How can I find my alien number online?
Where can I find my Alien Registration Number?
- On your Permanent Resident Green Card. …
- On your Immigrant Visa. …
- On your USCIS Immigrant Fee Handout. …
- On your Immigrant Data Summary. …
- On your Notice of Action.