|Service||Details||Costs (Ugx. & Us$)|
|Change of particulars||10,000/=|
|Filing Fees||1,000/= per copy|
How do I register a business name in Uganda?
Registering a Business Name
- Conduct a Search(using the business Registration form) and establish if the name you register is available for use;
- Pay the Registration fees;
- You will receive a certificate of registration of a business name.
How do I register a small business in Uganda?
A. How to register a local business
- Search for the business name. …
- Reserve the Business Name. …
- Obtain Certificate of Incorporation. …
- Obtain an Investment License. …
- Obtain a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) …
- Obtain a Trading License. …
- Register with National Social Security Fund (NSSF) …
- Make a Company Seal.
Where can I register my business in Uganda?
you need to start by Registering your company in Uganda at the Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB) and obtain certified copies of the Memorandum and Articles of Association, and a Certificate of Incorporation.
What is the fees for company registration?
The registration fee for organization’s whose nominal share capital is limited to Rs. 10,00,000 – Rs 2,000. The registration fee for organization’s whose nominal share capital ranges between Rs 10,00,000 to Rs 50,00,000 – Rs 2000.
What is the difference between registering a business name and a company?
A Business name is a registration of a trade name for purposes of business whereas a Company of the incorporation of a separate legal entity to conduct business.
Which business is best in Uganda?
Top 10 Small Business Investment Opportunities in Uganda
- Food processing.
- Real estate.
- Small manufacturing industries.
- Tourism and hospitality.
- Transport services.
- Computer and internet services.
Can I start a business without registering it?
It is entirely legal to operate as a sole proprietorship without registering your company. Keep in mind, however, that doing so does not provide you with any form of legal protection if you experience debt or face legal action.
How do I register my small business?
- Obtain Digital Signature – …
- Get your Director Identification Number (DIN) – …
- Secure your Company Name – …
- Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association – …
- File the INC-29 and get the Incorporation Letter – …
- Obtain the Permanent Account Number – …
- Open a Current Account – …
- Get MSME Udyog Aadhaar Registration –
What are the documents required for registration of a company?
Documents Required for Company Registration
- Election Card or Voter Identity Card.
- Ration Card.
- Driving License.
- Electricity Bill.
- Telephone Bill.
- Aadhaar Card.
What are the advantages of registering a business?
Registering your business could broaden your potential client and supplier base, because many customers and suppliers prefer to deal with a Private Company as opposed to an individual. Furthermore, being registered will allow you to pitch for business to larger corporates and government.
Can an individual register a company?
A new type of business structure called One Person Company (OPC) was introduced by the Indian government in 2013. Until 2013, a single person could not incorporate a company, you needed to have a minimum of two directors to do that.
How can a foreigner start a business in Uganda?
In order to start a business in Uganda, as a foreigner, you will need to be; Legally in Uganda. This means that you need to have entered the Country with the preferred documentation. A passport and a visa or another pass as legally required depending on the nature of the business.
Which is better LLP or Pvt Ltd company?
LLPs combine the operational advantages of a Company as well as the flexibility of Partnership Firms. The fee for incorporation of an LLP firm is very nominal as compared to that for Private Limited Company. The compliance requirements for an LLP are significantly lower than those for a private limited company.
How do I register my startup company?
Procedure for registering a startup in India
- Step 1: Incorporate your business. …
- Step 2: Register under Startup India. …
- Step 3: Documents you need to upload in a PDF format only. …
- Step 4: You need to mention if you need tax exemption. …
- Step 5: Self-certification of the following conditions. …
- Step 6: Get your recognition number.
How do I apply for a business for one person?
One Person Company (OPC) Registration Process
- Step 1: Apply for DSC. …
- Step 2: Apply for DIN. …
- Step 3: Name Approval Application. …
- Step 4: Documents Required. …
- Step 5: Filing of Forms With MCA. …
- Step 6: Issue of the Certificate of Incorporation.