|Cheapest return ticket price||US$52 Lagos(LOS) ⇒ Abuja(ABV)|
|Cheapest direct flight price||US$24 Lagos(LOS) ⇒ Abuja(ABV)|
Which airline is the cheapest from Lagos to Abuja?
The cheapest airline(s) flying from Lagos to Abuja is Air Peace.
How much is flight from Abuja to Lagos in Naira?
Prices of flight tickets from Abuja to Lagos in naira vary among airlines. We found out that the average cost for this trip is $102.
How much does it cost to travel from Abuja to Lagos?
The average price for connecting flights from Abuja to Lagos is NGN328,716. The average price for direct flights from Abuja to Lagos is NGN62,301.
Which airlines fly Lagos to Abuja?
Major airlines flying from Lagos to Abuja are: Arik Air, Air Peace, Medview Airlines and Dana Air. Direct flights from Lagos to Abuja are available.
Which airline is the cheapest in Nigeria?
See below the 5 cheapest Airlines in Nigeria today.
- Dana Air. Dana Air rates among the cheapest Airlines in Nigeria today. …
- Air Peace. It is astonishing to see how Air peace has done since they slid into the industry in 2013. …
- Arik Air. …
- Medview. …
- Max Air.
Do I need passport to fly within Nigeria?
Do I need to carry a passport for domestic flights in Nigeria? … A form of identification or Nigerian National ID card is sufficient enough to travel within Nigeria. It’s always important to find out, so you can either contact us or the airline itself to check the airline’s policy.
How long is Lagos to Abuja by air?
Distance from Abuja to Lagos is approximately 520 kilometers.
Flights from Abuja to Lagos • Airlines & Flight Duration.
|Airline & Journey||Duration|
|Flyhy Cargo Airlines ABV ➝ LOS||1 hr 15 mins|
How much is the bus from Lagos to Abuja?
The most affordable way to get from Abuja to Lagos is to bus, which costs $22 – $24 and takes 9h 46m.
How do I book a flight online in Nigeria?
How to Book Your Flights Online!
- Enter departure and arrival cities, and select travel dates.
- Browse flight options and select your ideal flight.
- Insert correct passenger details (as per ID)
- Select any additional add-ons like insurance or extra baggage.
- Confirm your preferred payment method.
How much is air ticket from Abuja to Owerri?
Abuja to Owerri Flight Info
|Cheapest return ticket price||US$46 Abuja(ABV) ⇒ Owerri(QOW)|
|Cheapest direct flight price||US$25 Abuja(ABV) ⇒ Owerri(QOW)|
How much is Abuja to Ilorin flight?
Abuja to Ilorin Flight Info
|Cheapest return ticket price||US$57 Abuja(ABV) ⇒ Ilorin(ILR)|
|Cheapest direct flight price||US$28 Abuja(ABV) ⇒ Ilorin(ILR)|
How long is Lagos to Abuja?
Distance between Abuja and Lagos is 536 kilometers (333 miles).
Estimated Travel Time Between Abuja and Lagos.
|Average Speed||Travel Time|
|70 mph (112 km/h)||06 hours 42 minutes|
|75 mph (120 km/h)||06 hours 15 minutes|
Which airline is the best in Nigeria?
Top 5 local airlines in Nigeria
- Arik air. Top of our list is Arik air. …
- Med-View Airline. Med view airlines popularly known as the airline of Nigeria began operation in 2007, a year after Arik Air began. …
- Air Peace. Air peace is regarded as the least expensive local airline in Nigeria. …
- Dana Air. …
- Aero Contractors Airline.
How much is God is good transport from Lagos to Abuja?
1. Updated God is Good Motor price list 2020
|God is Good Motors price list 2020 for all routes|
|From Lagos to|
|Abuja (Utako)||₦10,050 – ₦11,550|
|Delta (Warri)||₦5,450 – ₦8,150|
|Edo (Auchi)||₦6,000 – ₦7,850|
How much does it cost to go to Abuja?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Abuja is $1,969 for a solo traveler, $3,536 for a couple, and $6,630 for a family of 4. Abuja hotels range from $31 to $152 per night with an average of $42, while most vacation rentals will cost $80 to $440 per night for the entire home.