Founded in Nigeria in 2009, Paga is a mobile payment company, which allows your friends and family to receive fast international money transfers directly on their mobile devices via a Paga mobile money wallet. Paga wallets can also be used to pay local bills, school fees and other goods and services at retailers.
Can I send money to Nigeria through mobile money?
Which mobile money accounts can I send to in Nigeria? You can send to any of the following mobile money accounts: Paga Money.
Is there a cash App in Nigeria?
Since this app isn’t supported in Nigeria, before you can make this app work, you need some active VPN services.
How can I send money from USA to Nigeria?
Send money from your bank account to another bank account in Nigeria using these steps:
- Find the wire transfer section from the website of your financial institution.
- Check any transfer limits there might be.
- Enter the recipient’s bank details.
- Enter the amount and choose the currency you want to send your money.
What is the best way to send money to Nigeria?
If you want to send money to a bank account in Nigeria, we recommend using a specialist currency provider. If you’re transferring under $300 or equivalent, your best options include WorldRemit, TransferWise, Xoom or MoneyGram.
How do I transfer money to a Nigerian bank account?
You can send money to a Nigerian bank account in three simple steps.
- Select the type of service you want. You can choose a money transfer to the recipient’s bank account, or an airtime top up. …
- Tell us where you want the money to go. …
- Tell us whether you want to pay with your debit card or ACH, and provide the details.
Can I use WorldRemit in Nigeria?
Yes, you can still send money to Nigeria using WorldRemit. The latest directive from the Central Bank of Nigeria has led to some changes to the services we offer.
Can I use PayPal in Nigeria?
Established in 1998 as Confinity, PayPal is the leading global payment system and is now available to residents of Nigeria. It is available in over 200 countries and territories around the world in 23 currencies.
Does Zelle work in Nigeria?
No, Zelle is available only in the US. The company allows sending money from one US bank account to another. Both the sender and the recipient must have US bank accounts. But you can always use Monito to find the cheapest option to send money abroad from the US.
Is there an app to send money from USA to Nigeria?
You can make a money transfer to Nigeria from the USA with the WorldRemit website using any device. You can also download our free WorldRemit app for Android and iOS to send money from wherever you are in the USA, 24 hours a day.
What money apps are international?
Compare the Best Money Transfer Apps
|WorldRemit Best for International Transfers||iOS and Android|
|Cash App Best for Low Fees||iOS and Android|
|Venmo Best for Shared Bills||Apple iOS 10.0 or Android Lollipop (API 21) or higher devices|
|Facebook Pay Best for Small Transfers||Depends on the apps you already use|
How do I receive money from WorldRemit in Nigeria?
How to receive a cash pickup transfer in Nigeria
- Ensure your sender uses your name as it appears on your ID and Bank Verification Number.
- Both you and your sender will receive a WorldRemit reference number and PIN after your sender completes the transaction on the WorldRemit app or website.
Can I send money from USA to Nigeria through Western Union?
Western Union makes it easy to transfer money to a bank account in Nigeria. While we don’t “wire” your transaction, the money can be sent directly from your bank account to your loved one’s account in Nigeria. … When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates.
How do I receive a wire transfer in Nigeria?
To receive western union money transfer via Quickteller to your bank account
- Visit www.quickteller.com and signup for a Quickteller account.
- Click on the Send and Receive Money tile.
- Then click on the Western Union tile.
- Select your bank, either Zenith, GTBank, or FCMB.
- Also, select “Naira” under “Choose currency”
How do I transfer money to someone else’s bank account?
Option 1: Send money directly from your bank account to another bank account
- Use a service like Wise to send money straight from your bank account to another account, inside or outside the US.
- Make a domestic wire (pricey, but fast) from your bank.
- Use your bank’s billpay option (this works for a select list of banks)
Did Western Union stop sending money to Nigeria?
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has issued a directive to discontinue all payouts in Naira immediately and payout strictly in US Dollars (USD) in Nigeria moving forward. Western Union continues to work closely with the CBN to ensure we are in compliance with the new regulation as we manage this transition.