How do I send airtime to Ghana?
To transfer airtime in Cedi value; a. Enter *516*recipient’s number*credit in Ghana cedis*password# and send.
How do I send airtime from USA to Ghana?
How to send airtime to Ghana
- Enter the recipient’s phone number.
- Select the amount you want to send.
- Pay online.
- You and the recipient receive SMS confirmation once the top-up has been made.
How do I transfer airtime to another country?
Dial *151# Select “Airtime and bundles” Select the global number option. Choose a country and operator from the available options.
How do I transfer airtime from Ghana to MTN?
You can share airtime on MTN Me2U either via SMS or USSD. Via SMS, enter ‘Amount’, leave a space, enter ‘Mobile number’, leave a space, enter ‘PIN’ and send to 1329 E.g. ‘5 024XXXXXXX 1234’ and send to 1329. Via USSD, dial *198#, select 2 ‘Transfer’, enter receiver eg. 024XXXXXXX, enter amount eg.
Can you convert airtime to mobile money?
MTN recently announced that mobile money subscribers in Ghana can now reverse money transfers that are mistakenly sent as airtime. … The MTN Mobile money reversal allows you to convert airtime wrongly sent back into cash. The airtime reversal is currently available for only MoMo subscribers on the USSD menu – *170#.
How do you send someone credit?
Dial *128* then the phone number of the person you are sending the credit to (including the area code), then * the amount, then # and press the call button or send button. For example *128*8761234567*2#.
Where can I pick up money from Remitly in Ghana?
You can use the following apps to receive money using Remitly:
- Vodafone Cash.
How do I check my MTN airtime balance in Ghana?
MTN short codes Ghana
- To load airtime, punch *134*pin#
- For balance inquiry, dial *124#
- For please call me service, add 024 to the recipient’s phone number and 1 at the end before you send to 1399.
- Dial *567# to subscribe to MTN Pulse.
- For MTN Mashup balance, punch *567*4#
- Dial *156# to check your MTN mobile phone number.
Does MTN work in Ghana?
MTN is a South African-based mobile phone network that operates in many Asian, European and African countries, including Ghana.
How do I transfer airtime from my bank account?
Just dial *894# and follow the prompts.
- *894*Amount*AccountNumber# to Transfer Money (To any bank in Nigeria)
- *894*Amount# to Buy Airtime (personal usage)
- *894*Amount*PhoneNumber# to Buy Airtime (for a friend or other lines)
- *894*00# Check Balance.
What is airtime money?
The use of pre-paid mobile-phone minutes as a currency. … This sort uses pre-paid mobile-airtime minutes as a de facto currency that can be transferred between phones, exchanged for cash with dealers who rent out phones, or bartered for goods and services.
How do I top up an international number?
How It Works
- Enter the Phone Number. Enter the international mobile number you’d like to recharge.
- Confirm the Mobile Carrier. Confirm your loved one’s phone carrier is correct or update to the appropriate carrier.
- Choose an Amount. Choose the amount that you’d like to send to this phone number.
How do I buy data on MTN Ghana?
How to Bundle MTN Data in Ghana
- Dial *141*10#
- Select the ‘Buy Bundle’ option.
- Select either the ‘Buy internet Bundle’ option.
- Select the bundle you want to purchase from the menu.
- Choose or enter the cellphone number you want to buy airtime for.
How can I buy airtime from Ghana?
Buying airtime for your friends and family in Ghana is easy with Rebtel.
Send airtime to Ghana
- Enter the recipient’s phone number.
- Select the credit offer you’d like to send.
- Click “Next”
- Complete your order and you’re all set!
How do I top up MTN Ghana?
Information about Recharge.com
- Mail MTN.
- Call 111 from your MTN number in Ghana.
- Call 0244 3000 00 / 0241 0062 279 from any other phone.
- Visit the MTN website.
- Visit the MTN Facebook page.