Application form should only be obtained from the Ghana International School of Aviation’s Admissions office or downloaded from the official website of the school. An application letter indicating the course you are interested to pursue, and why you should be considered for the course.
What are the requirements for aviation school?
Most aviation programs require the same admissions criteria as most other college programs: a high-school diploma, a minimum GPA, English proficiency, and good test scores. Some programs also require certain prerequisites.
How do you apply for aviation?
How to Apply for a Degree in Aviation
- Choose a College. First off, decide on the college or university at which you would like to study. …
- Research the Application Process. All of these colleges and universities have different procedures for how to apply for a degree in aviation. …
- Completing Your Application. …
- Apply Early!
How can I get admission in aviation college?
- Admission requirements. TO START AT PILOT FLIGHT ACADEMY THE APPLICANT MUST. …
- Admission test. The admission test at Pilot Flight Academy is online based. …
- Procedure and cost. To access the admission test you must contact us to get your payment information. …
- To apply. The admission test is valid for a year. …
- Medical examination.
Which university in Ghana offer aviation?
Find the best Aviation colleges in Ghana offering certificate, diploma, undergraduate degree courses and postgraduate courses.
|Mish Aviation Flying School||Tema|
|Prominence Aviation College||Takoradi|
|Global Institute of Aviation||Accra|
|CRYSTAL GALAXY COLLEGE||ACCRA|
What subjects are needed for aviation?
- Air Law. The Aviation industry is thoroughly regulated through law. …
- General Navigation. This subject takes you through what you need to know to get from A to B. …
- Radio Navigation. …
- Performance. …
- Aircraft General Knowledge. …
- Meteorology. …
- Human Performance and Limitations. …
- Principles of Flight.
How much does it cost to study aviation?
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi charges about 50 Lacs for the whole course whereas NFTI (National Flight Training Institute) charges roughly about 10 lacs. Even GATI (Government Aviation Training Institute) charges about 50 to 60 Lacs for the completion of the whole course, that is, up to the CPL.
What is aviation course salary?
The starting salary for a cabin crew/ steward is Rs. 5 lakhs – Rs. 7 lakhs per year whereas for the ground staff the package is between Rs. 4 lakh – Rs.
Which aviation course is best?
List of Best Aviation Courses After 12th
|Name of the Course||Duration|
|B.Sc. Aviation||3 years|
|BBA in Airport Management||3 years|
|Diploma in Airfare & Ticketing Management||6 months to 1 year|
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)||3 years (including 6 months training)|
Is Aviation hard to study?
No it is not difficult, just a lot of fun. There is so much to learn however, so you just got to keep learning. It’s not so much that aviation is hard, it’s the nature of the job that is difficult. You will not get any more real pressure and stress in a job as much as you will flying airlines etc.
Which degree is best for pilot?
5 Best Degrees for Becoming a Pilot
- Bachelor of Aviation. The most common type of higher education to pursue for aspiring pilots is a bachelor’s degree in aviation. …
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Technology. …
- Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering. …
- Bachelor of Aeronautical Science. …
- Bachelor of Science in Air Traffic Management.
Is there any entrance exam for aviation?
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is an exam conducted by Indian Force (IAF) every year to appoint officers in the various branches of IAF – Flying Branch, Technical Branch, and Ground Branch. The exam is basically a computer-based test which is conducted twice a year.
Is aviation a good career?
Many people dream of careers in the dynamic aviation industry, and with good reason. Not only does a high-flying career promise adventure and excitement, but jobs in aviation come with other benefits as well, including everything from flexibility to job security.
How much does it cost to become a pilot in Ghana?
Pilot training in Ghana is very expensive. On average, pilot training costs up to $58,995 when you are starting with a private pilot certificate or $75,995 when you have zero experience.
How do I become an air hostess in Ghana?
Most airlines will often need an air hostess to possess at least a tertiary degree in any field of study. However, preference is given to graduates of hospitality, tourism or management-related courses. Aside from your degree, you’ll also be required to enrol in an aviation training school.
Does UG offer aviation courses?
The Ghana International School of Aviation is among the reliable learning institutions offering aviation courses with knowledgeable teachers, a favorable learning environment, and essential learning facilities to ensure that their graduate experts are qualified, reliable, independent, and ready for the market.