How much does it cost to register a business in Uganda?
BUSINESS REGISTRATION FEES
|Service||Details||Costs (Ugx. & Us$)|
|Change of particulars||10,000/=|
|Filing Fees||1,000/= per copy|
How do I register a business name in Uganda?
Registering a Business Name
- Conduct a Search(using the business Registration form) and establish if the name you register is available for use;
- Pay the Registration fees;
- You will receive a certificate of registration of a business name.
What is required to register a business in Uganda?
you need to start by Registering your company in Uganda at the Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB) and obtain certified copies of the Memorandum and Articles of Association, and a Certificate of Incorporation. To get an investment license you must apply for it using the Uganda Investment Authority Form 1.
How do I register a company online in Uganda?
Steps to Register a Company in Uganda.
- Search for Business Name.
- Reserve the Business Name.
- Obtain Certificate of Incorporation.
- Obtain an Investment License.
- Obtain a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- Obtain a Trading License.
- Register with National Social Security Fund (NSSF)
- Make a Company Seal.
What is the best business to start in Uganda?
Our list includes the following:
- #1. Gardening business. Gardening is a low-cost home business any Ugandan can afford. …
- #2. Hairdressing business. Hairdressing is a profitable low-cost home business in Uganda. …
- #3. Fish farming. …
- #4. Chicken rearing. …
- #5. Winemaking. …
- #6. Professional services. …
- #7. Blogging. …
- #8. Making crafts.
What is the fees for company registration?
The registration fee for organization’s whose nominal share capital is limited to Rs. 10,00,000 – Rs 2,000. The registration fee for organization’s whose nominal share capital ranges between Rs 10,00,000 to Rs 50,00,000 – Rs 2000.
What is the difference between registering a business name and a company?
A Business name is a registration of a trade name for purposes of business whereas a Company of the incorporation of a separate legal entity to conduct business.
What are the requirements of registering a business?
The Notice of Incorporation, which is lodged with the MoI, contains the following information:
- Type of company.
- Incorporation date.
- Financial year-end.
- Registered address (main office)
- Number of directors.
- Company name.
- Whether the company name will be the registration number.
- The reserved name and reservation number.
What are the requirements for business registration?
Register your business in the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- DTI Certificate of Registration.
- Barangay Business Clearance.
- Mayor’s Permit.
- Certificate of Lease (if the place is rented) or Certificate of Land Title (if owned)
- Government-issued identification (Passport, Driver’s License, Birth Certificate, etc.
What are the advantages of registering a business?
Registering your business could broaden your potential client and supplier base, because many customers and suppliers prefer to deal with a Private Company as opposed to an individual. Furthermore, being registered will allow you to pitch for business to larger corporates and government.
Why should one register a company?
Why should you register for a Private Limited Company? Registering a Private Limited Company is the right choice, as it facilitates taxation benefits,credibility, business expansion, and quicker sanction of business loans.
What business can I start with 1000000?
Business I can start with 1 million naira in Nigeria
- Opening a small supermarket. …
- Opening a small restaurant. …
- Boutique business. …
- Phone and computer accessory business. …
- Bakery business. …
- Producing yoghurt and ice cream. …
- Poultry farming. …
- Fish farming.
How do I register my small business?
- Obtain Digital Signature – …
- Get your Director Identification Number (DIN) – …
- Secure your Company Name – …
- Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association – …
- File the INC-29 and get the Incorporation Letter – …
- Obtain the Permanent Account Number – …
- Open a Current Account – …
- Get MSME Udyog Aadhaar Registration –
Can an individual register a company?
A new type of business structure called One Person Company (OPC) was introduced by the Indian government in 2013. Until 2013, a single person could not incorporate a company, you needed to have a minimum of two directors to do that.
Can you register company online?
Yes, the company registration is completely online. A company or a LLP can be registered only through the MCA portal.