How much does it cost to renew a learners permit in Uganda?
A one-year learner’s license costs UGX 60,000. A new driver’s license costs UGX 135k, UGX 230k, and UGX 330k for a period of 1, 3, and 5 years respectively, while driving license renewal costs UGX 130k, UGX 210, and 310k for a period of 1, 3, and 5 years respectively.
How long does a Ugandan Driving Permit take to expire?
A driving permit will be lapsed if it is not renewed within a period of 5 years from the date of the last issue as per the Road and Traffic Safety Act, 1998). The applicant will follow the procedures of acquiring a new driving permit. renewal fees payable to URA.
Where are driving permits issued in Uganda?
These will be issued at the Uganda Railway Corporation offices in Kampala as opposed to the previous process that required applicants to go to Kyambogo offices.
How do I renew my Uganda permit online?
Steps on How to register for/renew your Driving permit online Uganda
- Step #1: Visit ura.go.ug.
- Step #2: Select eServices.
- Step #3: Then Select Payment registration.
- Step #4: Select NTR (as you can see below)
- Step #5: After, fill in the details as enlisted on the website (see screenshot below)
How much is an international driving permit in Uganda?
Get Your International Driver’s License for $49
Uganda highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
How much is a passport in Uganda?
The fee is UGX 250,000 (Uganda Shillings), Bank Charges exclusive for replacement of your passport. Written consent letter from parents addressed to the Passport Control Officer.
What are the classes of driving Licence?
Class A: Combination vehicles, Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) over 26,000 lbs., towing trailer over 10,000 lbs. Class B: Single or Combination vehicles, GVWR over 26,000 lbs., towing trailer under 10,000 lbs. Class C: Vehicle under 26,000 lbs., transporting hazardous materials or carrying 16+ passengers.
How do I pay a traffic fine in Uganda?
Payment of a fixed penalty shall be made at the nearest revenue collection bank designated by the Uganda Revenue Authority on presentation of a Bank Payment Advice issued on behalf of the Uganda Revenue Authority by a police officer or traffic warden.
How do I replace a lost driver’s permit in Uganda?
How to replace a lost driving permit in Uganda
- Report to the police. Begin by reporting the permit loss of your driving permit at the nearest police station. …
- Pay duplicate fees. Visit URA web portal and go to eServices. …
- Go to any URA branch; …
- Attach and go to any Face Technologies branch near you.
How do I get a passport in Uganda?
Latest News Highlights
- Navigate to the passport portal: www.passports.go.ug.
- Click the Start New Application link to start a new application.
- Accept the terms and conditions displayed in the Disclaimer.
- Answer simple security questions.
- Complete the passport application form.
Who is the Minister of Works and Transport in Uganda?
Ministry of Works and Transport (Uganda)
|Minister nativename = overview|
|Jurisdiction||Government of Uganda|
|Headquarters||Old Port Bell Road Kampala, Uganda|
|Minister nativename = executive||Monica Azuba Ntege, Minister of Works and Transport|
How do I get a driver’s license in Uganda?
Go to any URA branch; pick the Driver’s license application forms (Form A – Make sure to check box with Driving Permit Exchange and Form B – Medical form). Fill in the form A and take form B to the nearest eye care clinic or hospital for thorough checking on especially the eyes.
How do I pay my URA bill?
1. On the URA Web Portal, http://ura.go.ug, you can either login to your account or go to “You do not need to login to” menu, and select Payment Re-Registration. 3. Amend the Bank name to the new bank that you desire to make the payment at, click Accept and Register then print the new Payment Registration Slip.
How do I renew my driving Licence in Kenya?
How To Renew Driving License Online In Kenya via eCitizen and M-PESA?
- Log in to the eCitizen website. …
- Once you have logged in, select the National Transport and Safety Authority tab for driving licence renewal application.
- Then click on submit application option and select driving licences.