What are the documents required for company registration?
Documents Required for Company Registration
- Election Card or Voter Identity Card.
- Ration Card.
- Driving License.
- Electricity Bill.
- Telephone Bill.
- Aadhaar Card.
How much does it cost to register a company in Uganda?
BUSINESS REGISTRATION FEES
|Service||Details||Costs (Ugx. & Us$)|
|Change of particulars||10,000/=|
|Filing Fees||1,000/= per copy|
How do I get a certificate of incorporation in Uganda?
Obtain Certificate of Incorporation
- Name Search and Reservation.
- Assessment and payment of statutory fees.
- Submit application form.
- Form A22 – Full address of the registered or principal office of the company.
- Copies of Articles and Memorandum of Association if any may be filed as well.
- Passport/ National ID (3 copies)
What is the procedure for registration of company?
Four major steps to register a company/ startup in India:
- Step 1: Acquire Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Step 2: Acquire Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Step 3: Create an account on MCA portal- New user registration @ mca.gov.in.
- Step 4: Incorporate or Apply for the company to be registered.
What is the fees for company registration?
The registration fee for organization’s whose nominal share capital is limited to Rs. 10,00,000 – Rs 2,000. The registration fee for organization’s whose nominal share capital ranges between Rs 10,00,000 to Rs 50,00,000 – Rs 2000.
Can I run a company without registration?
To operate a business without registration you need a current account. Now to open the current account, the bank will ask you for any government registration. The government registration can be MSME registration, Shop & establishment registration or GST registration.
What business can I start with little money in Uganda?
Our list includes the following:
- #1. Gardening business. Gardening is a low-cost home business any Ugandan can afford. …
- #2. Hairdressing business. Hairdressing is a profitable low-cost home business in Uganda. …
- #3. Fish farming. …
- #4. Chicken rearing. …
- #5. Winemaking. …
- #6. Professional services. …
- #7. Blogging. …
- #8. Making crafts.
How do I register my small business?
- Obtain Digital Signature – …
- Get your Director Identification Number (DIN) – …
- Secure your Company Name – …
- Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association – …
- File the INC-29 and get the Incorporation Letter – …
- Obtain the Permanent Account Number – …
- Open a Current Account – …
- Get MSME Udyog Aadhaar Registration –
Why should one register a company?
Why should you register for a Private Limited Company? Registering a Private Limited Company is the right choice, as it facilitates taxation benefits,credibility, business expansion, and quicker sanction of business loans.
How long does it take to get a certificate of incorporation?
Postal applications take at least 8-10 days to process, so you will receive a hard copy of your certificate at your registered office address a few working days after incorporation, but it may take longer.
How can I register a company online?
To start the process of registering your business online, you need to go to the website of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. On this website, there are two forms that you need to locate. One is called DIR3 and the other is called DSC. Fill out both these forms and then you can apply for the DIN online.
How do I find my business name online?
To register your California LLC, you’ll need to file the Articles of Organization with the California Secretary of State. You can apply online, by mail, or in person. Read our Form an LLC in California guide for details. Or use a professional service like ZenBusiness or LegalZoom to form your LLC for you.
What is the minimum subscription of a company?
Minimum subscription refers to the minimum amount which a company should raise at the time of issuing capital. The requirement for minimum subscription applies to all companies which raise funds from the public. The company may successfully procure the amount of minimum subscription.
What is the first thing to do when starting a business?
- Conduct market research. Market research will tell you if there’s an opportunity to turn your idea into a successful business. …
- Write your business plan. …
- Fund your business. …
- Pick your business location. …
- Choose a business structure. …
- Choose your business name. …
- Register your business. …
- Get federal and state tax IDs.
What is the process of Pvt Ltd company?
Private Limited Company Registration Process
First name approval is obtained for the proposed company names from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Upto 2 names can be provided. … The name must be acceptable to the MCA as per the Companies Act 2013. Timeline: Name approval can be obtained in 1-2 business days.