What is beautiful lady in Yoruba?
Yoruba Translation. lẹwa iyaafin. More Yoruba words for beautiful lady. lẹwa lady.
How do Nigerians say beautiful?
lẹwa/arewa Okurun: Beautiful/handsome
The Nigerian people are friendly and commonly mix compliments into conversation.
What is the Greek word for beautiful girl?
ómorfo korítsi. More Greek words for beautiful girl. όμορφη κοπέλα
How do you say beautiful lady?
Ways to Say You Are Beautiful
- You look gorgeous!
- You look as pretty as always!
- You look drop dead gorgeous!
- I think you are very attractive!
- Wow, you are gorgeous!
- I think you are stunning!
- I think you are super cute!
- You look absolutely fantastic!
How do you say love in Nigerian?
“Mo ni fe re” is Yoruba for “I love you” and literally translates to “I have your love.” Yoruba language needs little introduction as it is one of the 4 official languages of Nigeria.
What is poo in Yoruba?
poop: KWL > YORUBA.
What do you want in Yoruba?
what do you want? kin o nfe?
How can I praise my husband in Yoruba language?
21 Beautiful Yorùbá Praises For Your Husband
- Olówó orí mi. Meaning: Owner of my head.
- Ẹni’bi ọkàn mí Meaning: The one after my heart.
- Ẹnìkejì mi. Meaning: My second/ my twin/ my go-to partner.
- Mór’óuntódùn. Meaning: I saw a sweet something.
- Ọkọ mi. Meaning: My husband.
- Ìfẹ mí Meaning: My Love.
- Adé mí Meaning: My crown.
- Ọlá mi. Meaning: My Wealth.
What is the meaning of Awelewa?
According to a user from North Carolina, U.S., the name Awelewa is of Yoruba origin and means “Bathed in beauty”. According to a user from Nigeria, the name Awelewa means “A beautiful maiden”.
What name means beautiful in Greek?
The name Jacinta means “Beautiful” and is of Greek origin.
What is the Greek name for beauty?
Fun Fact: Aphrodite is the ancient Greek goddess of love and beauty.
Who is the most beautiful woman in Greek mythology?
In Greek mythology, Helen of Troy, Helen, Helena, (Ancient Greek: Ἑλένη Helénē, pronounced [helénɛː]), also known as beautiful Helen, Helen of Argos, or Helen of Sparta, was said to have been the most beautiful woman in the world.