How much does it cost to study medicine in Ghana?
Annual tuition fees at the University of Ghana Medical school is Ghc7,000 from students from Ghana. International students may have to pay higher.
Which medical school is the best in Ghana?
Best Medical schools in Ghana 2021 (+Tuition Fees)
- Family health medical school.
- The university of Ghana medical school, Accra.
- The Kwame Nkrumah University of Sciences and technology, school of medical sciences.
- The University of Allied Health Sciences.
- The University for Developmental Studies, school of medicine, tamale.
How many years does it take to study medicine in Ghana?
With the exception of The Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine programmes, all first degree programmes of study are of four (4) years duration.
What is the salary of medical doctors in Ghana?
A person working in Doctor / Physician in Ghana typically earns around 11,900 GHS per month. Salaries range from 4,370 GHS (lowest average) to 20,100 GHS (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Which is the cheapest university in Ghana?
Cheapest universities in Ghana
- Regent university of Science and Technology – $19,000.
- Pentecost University College (2,206 GH¢, International tuition 1,950 USD)
- Valley view university – 2,268.00 GH¢- 4500.00 GHS.
- Sikkim Manipal University – $1,200.
- Accra Institute of technology – 1,097 Cedis.
What is a good salary in Ghana?
A person working in Ghana typically earns around 5,070 GHS per month. Salaries range from 1,280 GHS (lowest average) to 22,600 GHS (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Which university can I study medicine in Ghana?
Universities Offering Medicine and Surgery in Ghana 2020/2021
- The University of Ghana Medical School, Accra.
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Medical School, Kumasi.
- University for Development Studies School of Medicine, Tamale.
- University of Cape Coast Medical School.
- University of Allied Health Sciences.
- Family Health Medical School.
- Accra College of Medicine.
How do I become a doctor in Ghana?
Earn a degree from an accredited medical school either in Ghana or abroad. Complete a residency program and register with the Medical and Dental Council, Ghana. For foreign doctors, you are required to undertake an exam to be granted the license to practice medicine in Ghana.
Do I need JAMB to study in Ghana?
You are not required to have a JAMB result (as in Nigeria) to be allowed into any university in Ghana. … The admission is determined by your WAEC results with the exception for candidates applying for a law course in Zenith University.
What is the highest paid doctor?
Top 19 highest-paying doctor jobs
- Surgeon. …
- Dermatologist. …
- Orthopedist. …
- Urologist. …
- Neurologist. National average salary: $237,309 per year. …
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $259,163 per year. …
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $328,526 per year. …
- Cardiology physician. National average salary: $345,754 per year.
What is the highest paying job in Ghana?
Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in Ghana
- Procurement. …
- Account management. …
- Project management. …
- Professional Teaching. …
- Operations management. …
- Marketing. …
- Blogging. Blogging is one of the top jobs youths engage in worldwide. …
- Engineering. Engineers all over the world are known as reputable people because frankly speaking, it takes a whole lot to be an engineer.
Can a diploma nurse become a doctor?
A few schools offer bridge programs to help nurses become doctors. Nurses with an associate degree or diploma in nursing may find that they must repeat courses or take a number of new courses.
Who is the richest man in the Ghana?
1. Charles Ampofo – $1.46 billion. Charles Ampofo is the richest man in Ghana, with a net worth of $1.46 billion.
What is the salary of a junior doctor in Ghana?
The average monthly salary for Junior Doctors in Ghana 2020 is 7,110 GHS (85,400 GHS yearly). The lowest GHS average is 2,200 GHS while the highest average is 22,600 GHS.
How much does a surgeon earn in Ghana?
A person working in Surgery in Ghana typically earns around 14,600 GHS per month. Salaries range from 4,900 GHS (lowest average) to 22,600 GHS (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).