The luxury bottle of champagne called Gouts de Diamants (Taste of Diamonds) is valued at 1.2million pounds (N290 million). Don Jazzy claimed to have the privilege of being the first consumer to get a bottle in Nigeria.
Which drink is the most expensive drink in Nigeria?
Top 5 Most Costly Champange in Nigeria
- Goût de Diamants, Taste of Diamonds – N753. 4 million ($2.07 million) …
- Moet & Chandon Dom Perignon Charles & Diana 1961- N1.6 million ($4,344) .This is one for the Royals making a decision by the name. …
- Krug Clos d’Ambonnay – N983,164 ($2,701) …
- Boërl & Kroff Brut – N905,996 ($2,489) …
- 12 Champagnes Under $100.
What is the most popular drink in Nigeria?
Top 5 Most Popular Beverages in Nigeria
- Beer. The beer is enjoyed and sold to a lot of adults in Nigeria. After water and tea, beer is consumed the most. …
- Soft Drink or Mineral. Soft drinks. …
- Tea. Tea. …
- Coffee. Coffee. …
- Wine. Wine.
How much is Dom Perignon in Nigeria?
The price of Dom Perignon champagne in Nigeria is N110,000 only, for a bottle.
What’s the most expensive drink?
The World’s Most Expensive Drinks Ever Sold
- Bowmore 1957 Scotch whisky, $185,300.
- 1869 Chateau Lafite Rothschild, $328,000.
- Henri IV Dudognon Heritage Cognac Grande Champagne, $2 million.
- The Pasión Azteca, Platinum Liquor Bottle by Tequila Ley, $USD3. …
- Isabella Islay whisky, $USD6. …
- The Cornish submarine cellar, unknown.
Who is the owner of Taste of diamond?
Goût de Diamants (Taste of Diamonds), is the brainchild of 29-year-old Shammi Shinh, founder of Knightsbridge-based Prodiguer Brands. Made from 100% Grand Cru grapes, Goût de Diamants is produced at the 8-hectare, family-owned, Champagne Chapuy in Oger.
How much is Hennessy in Nigeria?
How much is a bottle of Hennessy? And how much is a carton of Hennessy?
|Product||Size||Unit Price (NGN)|
|Hennessy VS||35 cl||4,510|
|Hennessy VS||70 cl||9,190|
|Hennessy VSOP||70 cl||15,260|
|Hennessy XO||70 cl||64,870|
Can you drink alcohol in Nigeria?
The legal drinking age in Nigeria is 18, although in practice this is rarely enforced. Note that in parts of northern Nigeria’s Kano state, alcohol is banned.
What do they drink in Nigeria?
Akpeteshie is the national spirit of Ghana, produced by distilling palm wine or sugar cane. In Nigeria it is known as Ògógóró (Ogog’), an Urhobo word, usually distilled locally from fermented Raffia palm tree juice, where it is known as the country’s homebrew.
What is the drinking age in Nigeria?
|Nigeria||None (at national level)|
How much is a bottle of Don Perion?
A bottle of Dom Pérignon starts at around $185 while older bottles grow in price exponentially. The most expensive bottle — Dom Pérignon Rose 1959 — costs $84,700.
How much is a bottle of champagne in Naira?
There are different range of the champagne , or should we say “different make”. Hence, the price of a bottle of Moet champagne in Nigeria begins from N17,500 for Moet Brut and goes as high as N27,000 for Moet Ice Imperial Rose.
How much is a bottle of Moet in Nigeria?
What is the price for a bottle of Moet & Chandon? And how much is a carton of Moet & Chandon?
|Product||Size||Unit Price (NGN)|
|Moet & Chandon Brut||75cl||14,520|
|Moet & Chandon Ice Imperial||75cl||21,690|
|Moet & Chandon Imperial Nectar Imperial||75cl||16,000|
|Moet & Chandon Nectar Imperial Rose||75cl||18,200|
What is billionaire vodka?
Billionaire Vodka is officially the world’s most expensive vodka, topping the countdown at a cool US$3.75 million. … The vodka is first ice-filtered, then filtered through Nordic birch charcoal and lastly passed through sand made from crushed diamonds and gems.
What’s the rarest drink in the world?
Kopi Luwak is the rarest beverage in the world.
What is the fanciest drink?
Most Expensive Drinks in the World
- Dalmore 62 – $215,000. …
- Macallan 64 Year Old In Lalique – $625,000. …
- Mendis Coconut Brandy VS – $1 Million. …
- Diva Vodka – $1 Million. …
- Russo-Baltique Vodka – $1.35 Million. …
- Henri IV Dudognon Heritage Cognac Grande Champagne – $2 Million. …
- Tequila Ley . …
- Billionaire Vodka – $3.7 Million.