How do I become a event planner in Nigeria?
How to Start an Event Planning Business in Nigeria
- Start an Event Planning Business – Have you been daydreaming of becoming an event manager in Nigeria? …
- Get Experience.
- Set-up Service Supply Partnerships.
- Determine Your Event Planning Niche.
- Register Your Business with the Corporate Affairs Commission Nigeria.
- Hire and Train Staff.
- Start- up Finance.
How much is an event planner paid in Nigeria?
Average cost for a professional event planner ranges from ₦ 100,000 – ₦ 500,000. Professional event planners help you to co-ordinate every aspect of your event, from helping you to choose a venue to the last detail. An event planner can be hired for a full service planning or a one day coordination.
Where can I learn event planning in Lagos?
Lagos Events and Decoration
- 1Pik & Green Events Training Centre. No 21 Obafemi Awolowo Way, New Garage B/stop, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. …
- 2Zapphaire Training School. …
- 3CEE5 Event. …
- 4Dunamis Event Ltd. …
- 5Eaf Decor. …
- 6Event Colours. …
- 7Folly Event Decoration Services. …
- 8FuchsiaCinnamon Events.
Is event management a course in Nigeria?
Our Corporate event management workshop in Nigeria will give you in depth theoretical and Practical knowledge to deliver successful events on time on budget and on schedule.
Who is the best event planner in Nigeria?
Top Ten Event Planners In Nigeria
- Zapphaire Events.
- 2706 Events.
- Trendy Bee Events.
- The Marcus Smith Events.
- Events by B&C Fab.
- IPC Events.
- June5ive Events.
- Sofsoc Events.
How do I become a event planner with no experience?
Here are 7 ways you can inch your way into the event planning industry without a loaded resume.
- Get some killer recommendations:
- Work for free:
- Flex your other experience:
- Start volunteering:
- A.B. N (Always Be Networking):
- Get certified:
- Be confident:
How much does it cost to be an event planner?
Average cost for an Event Planner ranges from. $500 – $900
Hiring a event planner to help plan your party, you will likely spend between $500 and $900. The price of event planning can vary greatly by region (and even by zip code).
How much should I charge for event decorating?
How much does an event decorator cost? On average nationwide, it costs $60 to $80 per hour to hire an event decorator, or a total average cost of $700 to $1,000—not including decorations—for most parties.
How do I start my own event planning business?
How to Start an Event Planning Business
- Gain Event Planning Skills and Experience. …
- Determine Your Event Planning Market/Forte. …
- Develop a Business Plan. …
- Designate Which Business Entity Fits Best for Your Firm. …
- Obtain Business Insurance. …
- Develop Your Network of Suppliers and Staffing Resources. …
- Define Your Event Planning Services.
Where can I learn Catering in Lagos?
The list of catering schools in Lagos
- Crumbles Chef Academy. …
- National Institute for Tourism and Hospitality. …
- Pretty Dreams catering school. …
- Victory Catering School. …
- Wavecrest Hospitality College. …
- Yetkem Institute of Hotel Management and Catering. …
- The Sense of Taste.