Monie point is the most reliable, fast and profitable mobile money platform in nigeria. As a Monie point agent, you will be able to make money by provide banking services to customers.
Which bank POS machine is best?
Now that you know the basics let’s move forward and discuss various card swiping machine providers online in India.
- 1) Ezetap. …
- 2) mPOS by ICICI Merchant Services. …
- 3) HDFC Merchant Services. …
- 7) SBI POS Terminals. …
- PayUmoney POS. …
- 9) PayTM POS.
How can I get POS machine from bank in Nigeria?
How to get POS Machine from bank in Nigeria
- Open Current Account.
- Fill POS Agent registration form.
- Download & activate mobile POS App to start transacting.
- Complete 25 transactions to get the POS machine.
How much is the cost of POS machine?
Questions & Answers on POS Machine
|Type||Min Price||Max Price|
|Automatic||Rs 2360/Piece||Rs 84000/Piece|
|Manual||Rs 3000/Piece||Rs 12500/Piece|
How can I get free POS machine in Nigeria?
To get your free POS terminal from wema bank, Visit their nearest branch. Or go to where your account is domiciled for faster. Now Go to their retail department to request for the POS. You will be ask to provide some information through the POS request form, so fill everything and then submit it.
Can I buy POS machine?
As stated earlier, getting a POS machine in Nigeria is absolutely free of charge, provided you get yours from one of the reputable commercial banks in the country.
What do banks charge for POS?
The maximum total fee that a merchant shall be charged for any POS transaction shall be 1.25% of the transaction value subject to a maximum of N2, 000.00.
How do I get a Paycenter POS?
How to be a PayCentre Agent
- Agent Sign Up. It takes a few seconds to complete our sign up form here.
- Chat With Us. Our representatives will be in touch within 48 working hours.
- Get Trained. You will be trained extensively on what it takes to be a PayCentre Agent.
- Become an Agent. Start making money immediately.
How do I get GTBank POS?
How to get a GTBank POS terminal in Nigeria (in 2020)
- You will need a Business Current Account. …
- You then need to either e-mail email@example.com, go to your branch or speak to your account officer. …
- Following all checks and approval of the account, you should receive your POS in about 14 days, delivered to your business address.
How much does it cost to start a POS business in Nigeria?
However, the cost to start a pos business in Nigeria should be around ₦250,000 at least. If you intend to offer just one service (e.g withdrawal) ₦150,000 will do. Note that you’ll need some cash at hand to make the withdraws possible. Also, prices of starting are subject to change on your location.
How can I get ITEX POS?
How do I become an ITEX Agent
- Log on to www.iisysgroup.com to download the KYC Agent/Registration form or walk into any of our service centers to request for the KYC/Agent registration form.
- Fill the KYC forms/agent registration forms.
- Make payment to ITEX account for a POS Terminal.
- Login to www.payvice.com, create an account to get your wallet ID.
Is POS profitable?
POS business is a legitimate way to make money in Nigeria. It’s more profitable in communities with no banks and places where ATMs are not enough to serve the financial needs of the community.