Which job has highest salary per month?
List of Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
- Medical Professionals (Doctors & Surgeons)
- Data Scientist.
- Machine Learning Experts.
- Blockchain Developer.
- Full Stack Software Developer.
- Product Management.
- Management Consultant.
- Investment Banker.
Which jobs are in demand in Kenya?
LIST OF CAREERS IN HIGH DEMAND IN KENYA
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
- SOCIAL MEDIA PROFESSION.
- FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING.
What is a good salary in Kenya?
A person working in Kenya typically earns around 147,000 KES per month. Salaries range from 37,100 KES (lowest average) to 656,000 KES (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Which jobs are the highest paying?
Highest Paying Occupations
|OCCUPATION||2020 MEDIAN PAY|
|Family medicine physicians||$207,380 per year|
|Chief executives||$185,950 per year|
|Nurse anesthetists||$183,580 per year|
|Dentists, all other specialists||$183,300 per year|
What are the top 5 careers?
- Physician Assistant. #1 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Software Developer. #2 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Nurse Practitioner. #3 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Medical and Health Services Manager. #4 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Physician. #5 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Statistician. #6 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Speech-Language Pathologist. #7 in 100 Best Jobs. …
- Data Scientist.
Which job is best for future?
20 Top Jobs of the Future
- Cyber security expert. …
- Robotics engineer. …
- Nurse. …
- Software developer. …
- User experience (UX) designer. …
- Carpenters and joiners. …
- Data analyst. …
- Esports coach.
How can I make 3000 a day in Kenya?
To get 3-10 odds daily, pay Ksh1,000 per month or Ksh500 for two weeks by following these steps:
- Go to MPESA.
- Select Lipa Na MPESA.
- Select Buy Goods and Services.
- Enter MPESA till number (705909)
- Enter amount (Ksh1,000, Ksh500)
- Enter MPESA pin and send.
Which is the hardest course in Kenya?
Top 10 Hardest Courses To Study In Kenya
- Telecommunication and Information Engineering. …
- Pharmacy. …
- Aeronautical Engineering. …
- Mathematics and Computer Science. …
- Actuarial Science. …
- Accountancy (CPA & CFA) …
- Architecture, Building and Construction. …
- Dental Surgery.
What is the most common job in Kenya?
Most Popular Job Fields in Nyanza
- Project Management.
- Research/Data Analysis.
Is 50k a good salary in Kenya?
The salary of Ksh 50,000 is the average figure for Kenyans living in towns. If the budget is squeezed appropriately, the money can sustain one for a whole month and some remain for savings.
Is it expensive to live in Kenya?
The prices all depend on the quality of life that you demand. 2018 figures from Numbeo show that a four-person family living in Nairobi can expect to spend Ksh193,854.79 a month simply on living costs — this figure doesn’t include rent or mortgage expenses. Kenya’s fast broadband service costs Khs5,507.69 a month.
Is 80000 shillings a lot of money in Kenya?
Kshs. 80,000 can be a lot of money yet little money in Nairobi.
What is the lowest paying job?
Here is a list detailing the 20 lowest-paid jobs in the U.S. and their average annual salaries.
- Shampooers – $22,910.
- Restaurant hosts and hostesses – $24,010.
- Cashiers (broadly speaking) – $24,400.
- Gambling dealers and gambling service workers – $24,495.
- Amusement and recreation attendants – $24,695.
What is the easiest job in the world?
Easiest Jobs In The World
- Medical research volunteer. …
- Ice cream tester. …
- Hotel tester. …
- Egg donor. …
- Life coach. …
- Bathroom break coordinator. …
- Netflix tagger. If you possess a certain set of skills that are limited to binge-watching terrible movies on Netflix, this is the job for you. …
- Deer urine farmer. The urine industry is much bigger than you think.
What is the highest paying job for a 14 year old?
Top 5 Best Paying Related 14 Year Old Jobs in California
|Job Title||Annual Salary||Weekly Pay|
|Old Dominion Home Care||$42,091||$809|