|Rank||State||GDP (in millions of USD)|
Which state is the richest state in Nigeria 2020?
Richest States in Nigeria in 2020
- Lagos State ($33.68 Billion)
- Rivers State ($21.17 Billion)
- Delta state ($ 16.75 billion)
- Oyo state ($16.12 billion)
- Imo State ($14.21 billion)
- Kano state ($12.39 billion)
- Edo state ($11.89 billion)
- Akwa Ibom region ($11 billion)
What are the top 10 richest state in Nigeria?
Top 10 Richest States In Nigeria
- Kaduna State – GDP: $10.33 Billion. …
- Akwa Ibom State – GDP: $11 Billion dollars. …
- Ogun State – DP: $11.05 Billion. …
- Edo State – GDP: $11.89 Billion. …
- Kano State – GDP: $12.39 Billion. …
- Imo State – GDP: $14.21 Billion. …
- Oyo State – GDP: $16.12 Billion. …
- Delta State – GDP: $16.75 Billion.
Is Anambra the richest state in Nigeria?
Anambra state ($7.95 billion)
Anambra is the wealthiest state in the southeast region of Nigeria, Anambra state houses most of the richest Igbo people in the country. … 79 billion in 2016 making it the 5th richest state in the country in terms of IGR.
Which state is the richest in igboland?
The richest Igbo state in Nigeria today is Imo state with a GDP of $14,212 and an IGR of N9. 8 billion generated as its IGR in the 2017 fiscal year. Imo state has also been listed among the oil producing states in the country officially with about 162 oil wells resident in different locations around the state.
Which state is poor in Nigeria?
Sokoto State have been ranked as the poorest state in Nigeria with a high figure of 81.2% on the poverty level.
Which state is the most educated in Nigeria?
List by UNESCO (2012)
|Rang||State||literacy rate (in %)|
Which state is the finest in Nigeria?
10 Most Beautiful States in Nigeria (2021)
- 10 Most Beautiful States in Nigeria. The beauty of most of these states lies in their capital city except in a few cases. …
- Abuja, FCT. Abuja is unarguably the most beautiful city in the country. …
- Lagos State. …
- Enugu State. …
- Rivers State. …
- Kaduna State. …
- Delta State. …
- Cross River State.
Which is the best state in Nigeria?
Top 10 Best States In Nigeria (2020 UPDATE)
- Here are 10 Best States in Nigeria 2020.
- Cross River.
- Akwa Ibom.
Who is the richest Igbo woman?
|Born||15 July 1951 Ikorodu, Lagos State, Nigeria Protectorate|
|Net worth||US$1.0 billion (January 2020)|
Which state has the most beautiful girl in Nigeria?
Below are the Nigerian states with most beautiful girls.
- Lagos State. Lagos State houses the most beautiful girls in Nigeria. …
- Anambra State. Another state with beautiful girls in their numbers is Anambra State. …
- Imo State. …
- Rivers State. …
- Kogi State. …
- Katsina State. …
- Enugu State. …
- Kwara State.
Who is richest man in Anambra State?
Prince Arthur Eze Net Worth – $5.8 Billion
Arthur Eze is currently the most richest billionaire man in Anambra state. Much of his riches originates from his businesses, investments and assets.
Who is the king of Igbo land?
Since 1477 till date, the List of Igbo monarchs gives a list of Igbo chieftains and kings from their earliest known history up to the current monarch. Chief Kenneth Onyeneke, Igwe Orizu III became King on 2 June 1963 on the death of his father, Chief Josiah Nnaji, Igwe Orizu II.
Who is the youngest billionaire in Nigeria?
Meanwhile, Legit.ng earlier reported about the youngest billionaires in Nigeria. The youngest billionaire Igho Charles Sanomi II is known to have established himself, which is great for the 21st century.
Which tribe is the poorest in Nigeria?
Top 10 Poorest tribes in Nigeria 2020
Who is current richest Igbo man?
Emeka Offor is the richest Igbo man Nigeria, with a net worth of $5.8 billion. Emeka Offor is engaged in the Nigerian oil and gas industry.