A person working in Doctor / Physician in Nigeria typically earns around 796,000 NGN per month. Salaries range from 292,000 NGN (lowest average) to 1,340,000 NGN (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Who is the richest doctor in Nigeria?
Top 5 Richest Doctors In Nigeria And Their Net worth
- Ambrose Bryant Chukwueloka Orjiako. Net Worth: $1.2 billion. Popularly known as Dr ABC, coined from his name, Dr Orijako is one of the richest doctors in Nigeria. …
- Godwin Maduka. Net worth: $500 billion. …
- Olubukola Saraki. Net worth: $100 Million. …
- Chris Nwabueze Ngige. Net worth: $40 Million. …
- Bankole A. Johnson.
Who is the best medical doctor in Nigeria?
Top 10 Best doctors in Nigeria
- Dr. Oluyemi Badero. …
- Professor Babatunde Oshotimehin. A lot of people call him the best medical doctor in Nigeria. …
- Dr. Salamat Ahuoiza Aliu. …
- Dr. Stella Ameyo Adadevoh. …
- Monday Owens Wiwa. …
- Dr. …
- Bankole A. …
- General Oviemo Ovadje.
How much do Lagos state doctors earn?
How much money does a person working in Doctor / Physician make in Lagos? A person working in Doctor / Physician in Lagos typically earns around 825,000 NGN per month. Salaries range from 303,000 NGN (lowest average) to 1,390,000 NGN (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).
How much are surgeons paid in Nigeria?
How much money does a person working in Surgery make in Nigeria? A person working in Surgery in Nigeria typically earns around 973,000 NGN per month. Salaries range from 328,000 NGN (lowest average) to 1,510,000 NGN (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).
Which job has the highest salary in Nigeria?
Top 25 Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria Ranked:
- Project Manager – N321,000.
- Petroleum Engineer – N294,000.
- Sailor – N263,000.
- Pilot – N210,000.
- Investment Bankers- N194,000.
- Dentist- N193,000.
- Software Developer- N153,000.
- Accountant – N126,000.
Who is the richest kid in Nigeria now?
Here are the richest kids in Nigeria through the popularity and net worth.
- Mustapha Junior – Net Worth N500 million naira. …
- Amarachi Uyanne – Net Worth N30 million naira. …
- Emmanuella – Net Worth N25 million naira. …
- DJ Young Money – Net Worth N20 million naira. …
- Ozzy Bosco – Net Worth N20 million naira.
Who is the highest paying doctor?
Top 19 highest-paying doctor jobs
- Surgeon. …
- Dermatologist. …
- Orthopedist. …
- Urologist. …
- Neurologist. National average salary: $237,309 per year. …
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $259,163 per year. …
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $328,526 per year. …
- Cardiology physician. National average salary: $345,754 per year.
Who is the best female doctor in Nigeria?
Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi
|Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi MBE, OFR|
|Alma mater||Queen’s College, Lagos University of Dublin|
|Known for||First woman to practise medicine in Nigeria Empowerment of women in Nigeria|
Who is the richest doctor in world?
The 15 Richest Doctors in the World
- Dr. Phil McGraw – $245 million.
- John Brown – $1.2 billion.
- Dr. Gary Michelson – $1.4 billion.
- Dr. Randall Kirk – $2.4 billion.
- Dr. Philip Frost $2.4 billion.
- Ronda Stryker – $2.5 billion.
- Dr. Thomas Frist, Jr. – $4 billion.
- Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong – $7.3 billion.
How much do doctors earn in a month?
As of May 16, 2021, the average monthly pay for a Doctor in the United States is $10,338 a month. While ZipRecruiter is seeing monthly salaries as high as $21,750 and as low as $1,583, the majority of Doctor salaries currently range between $4,917 (25th percentile) to $15,125 (75th percentile) across the United States.
Do medical student go for NYSC?
The Federal Government has barred graduates of medicine from participating in the mandatory National Youth Service Corps, until after securing practising licences from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
Which medical specialty earns the highest salary in Nigeria?
Neurosurgeons are the Highest Paid Medical Specialty in Nigeria because they are scarce and the demand for their services is way above their supply.
How much do orthopedic doctors earn in Nigeria?
A person working as a Surgeon – Orthopedic in Nigeria typically earns around 1,460,000 NGN per month. Salaries range from 774,000 NGN (lowest) to 2,220,000 NGN (highest). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Are surgeons rich?
Become an expert
Fifty-six percent of professional self-made millionaires in my study were doctors. Surgeons and scientists earned the most money and were the wealthiest, according to my data.
How much does the best brain surgeon make?
The MGMA Physician Compensation Report has the average neurosurgeon income at $775,968. The median income is $704,170. The lowest paid neurosurgeon earns at least $350,000 while the top 10 percent make up to $1,229,881 a year.