Nigerians need a telex visa approval (CALLING VISA) from the Indonesian Immigration Authority in Jakarta as a basis for the Embassy to issue you a visa.
How much is visa to Bali from Nigeria?
The tourist visa on arrival is issued for a period of 30 days at the price of 35 USD, and this renewable once 30 days in all immigration offices in Indonesia.
Can I go to Bali without a visa?
Do Indians need a Visa for Bali-Indonesia? No, Indonesia is a Visa free country for Indians so Indian citizens travelling to Bali for less than 30 days do not require a Visa. If your travel duration is more than 30 days, then you need a Visa. You can select the type of Visa as per your Travel purpose.
How much is visa for Bali?
Visa on Arrival Bali (up to 60 days)
68 nationalities can apply for the VOA. The VOA is valid for 30 days and can be extended in Indonesia for another 30 days (60 days in total). The visa costs $35 USD in cash; this can be paid in IDR, EUR, AUD, USD.
How do I get a visa for Bali?
Process to Get Visa on Arrival
- No need to do anything in your home country.
- Passport must be valid at least six months (no exceptions)
- Queue at Visa on Arrival Counter at International Airport (e.g. DPS Denpasar) in the Arrival hall (before going to immigration counters)
How do I get a visa to Bali from Nigeria?
How to Get an Indonesian Visa with a Nigerian Passport
- A quick background story.
- 1.) Find an Indonesian sponsor.
- 2.) Sponsor applies for telex for you online.
- 3.) Your sponsor goes for an interview on a Tuesday.
- 4.) Once telex is approved, it is sent to your local consulate.
- 5.) …
- IMPORTANT TO NOTE.
How much is the flight ticket from Nigeria to Indonesia?
Indirect flights from Lagos (LOS) to Soekarno-Hatta (CGK), Indonesia
|Cheapest found flights||Price||Departure|
|Lagos (LOS) — Soekarno-Hatta (CGK), Indonesia||920 USD||Nov 7 2018|
|Soekarno-Hatta (CGK) — Lagos (LOS)||(round trip)||Nov 14 2018|
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted. …
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta. …
- Don’t not see Kuta. …
- Don’t look up when you are walking. …
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended. …
- Don’t just eat Western food. …
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Which countries need a visa for Bali?
2. List of Countries that can get a Visa on Arrival (VoA)
|List of country of origin, that are eligible for a Visa on Arrival for Bali, Indonesia.|
How can I stay in Bali for 6 months?
How to Get an Indonesia Visa Extension in Bali and Stay up to Six Months
- 1) Get an Indonesian Tourist Visa in Advance. …
- 2) Find a Bali Visa Extension Agent. …
- 3) Start the Process Two Weeks Before Your Visa Expires. …
- 4) Visit the Denpasar Immigration Office for the First Extension. …
- 5) Extend Up to Four Times. …
- 6) Enjoy Bali!
Do we need passport for Bali?
In order to travel to Bali, Indonesia, you must have a U.S. passport that will be valid for at least six months beyond your stay. … You must also have an Indonesian visa, which you can obtain from the Indonesian Embassy before your trip, as well as at the airport in Bali.
How Safe Is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
How can I get visa on arrival?
To obtain a visa on arrival in Qatar, an Indian citizen should have a valid passport that must not expire at least 6 months from the date of travel and a return ticket to India. The visa on arrival is valid for 30 days for single and multiple entries to the country.
How can I stay in Bali for a year?
There are three main ways to stay longer in Bali. The first one is to pay for a Visa on arrival, even if you are from a country that is allowed visa-free entry, and then extending this visa in Bali for another 30 days. Once this 60 day period is up you can not extend this visa further.