Standard Processing – With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 206.00. Rush Processing – Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 231.00. Super Rush Processing – The total will be USD 256.00 if you choose this speed.
How much is Saudi Arabia visa fee from Nigeria?
Saudi Arabia Visa Fee? For Nigerians, the cost of a Saudi Arabian visa is $46 (₦16,652.00), for both single entry, multiple entry, TWP and STR. Click here to contact us.
How much is Saudi visa fee?
Visa fees (SAR 300) and insurance (SAR 140). The amount in SAR is equivalent to $123 dollars. The visa is valid for up to one full year (365 days) with a maximum 90-day duration of stay at one time and multiple entries.
Can a Nigerian travel to Saudi Arabia?
Nigerian citizens need a visa for travelling to Saudi Arabia.
How much does a Saudi work visa cost?
The cost is $54 (for a single entry) or $134 (for multiple entry) for US citizens or £49/£106 for UK citizens. Processing time is up to seven working days.
What is the most expensive visa?
Which is the most expensive VISA in the world? Russian VISA is really expensive (around 386 CAD), but if you are planning to visit Moscow and St. Petersburg you should check one of our tours to Russia.
How many hours is Saudi Arabia from Nigeria?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Nigeria and Saudi Arabia is 4,200 km= 2,610 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Nigeria to Saudi Arabia, It takes 4.66 hours to arrive.
Can I bring my husband to Saudi Arabia?
Generally, Saudi Arabia does not allow expatriate women on a single-status contract (usually staff-level) to sponsor a visa for their husband or dependents. On the other hand, female physicians and female senior administrators will usually be offered a married-status contract.
How can I get Saudi visa?
Fill out Saudi Arabia Tourist E-visa application form online
- Visa application form. Fully completed and signed application form.
- Original passport. …
- Passport-type photograph. …
- Business invitation. …
- Business registration. …
- Proof of status. …
- Business Letter. …
- Visa application form.
How long does it take to process Saudi visa?
Visa processing – The application takes 4-5 working days to be processed. Visa validity – The visa is provided for a maximum of 90 days from the date of issue. The visa is granted for a maximum stay of 30 days.
How can I migrate to Nigeria from Saudi Arabia?
General Saudi Arabia Visa Requirements for Nigeria
- Duly filled and signed Visa application form.
- Your Nigeria passport with at least two blank pages and a validity of 6 months exceeding your return date.
- 2 recent passport photographs with light background.
- Copy of your passports data sheet.
How can I get Saudi work visa?
What Are the Requirements to Obtain a Saudi Arabia Work Visa?
- A passport that will be valid for the duration of employment.
- A passport-sized photograph, in color.
- Proof of online payment of the visa fee through the Enjazit website.
- A completed visa application.
- Three copies of a signed medical report.
How can I get Saudi business visa?
Business Visa Requirements
- Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2) successive empty visa pages.
- Following supporting documentation should be provided: Electronic invitation letter from a Saudi company. …
- For non-U.S. citizens, copy of green card or document confirming legal residence in the U.S.
Can you wear jeans in Saudi Arabia?
What should female tourists wear in Saudi Arabia? … You can wear jeans but you should ensure that whatever you are wearing on your top half is long enough to cover your bum. This is why, in many ways, it is just easier to wear an abaya or long kaftan over your clothes when out in public.
What is the age limit for Saudi work visa?
The maximum age to process a work visa for Saudi Arabia is 55 years and the minimum age is 18 years. If an employer wants to process a Saudi work visa for anyone who is above 55 years, he will have to seek special permission from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Can you work in Saudi Arabia without a degree?
You will not be able to teach in Saudi Arabia without a degree. In order to get a work visa you have to receive an employment offer from a school/agency and then submit this offer, along with a visa application form, medical, and your education certificates to the Saudi embassy in order for a visa to be issued.