Expats working in Zambia require a valid work permit. While there are no major restrictions for expats seeking work opportunities in Zambia, foreigners are not permitted to work in human resources positions.
Can foreigners work in Zambia?
Foreign nationals who plan to work in Zambia with a short-term work permit can travel to Zambia with a business visa and apply for the work permit after they arrive in-country. Applicants can apply for a business visa at the Zambian embassy or consulate in their country of residence. … A completed visa application form.
How can I get work permit in Zambia?
For person employed by a Zambian based business or enterprise:
- Complete application form ( form 23 )
- Obtain two recent passport size photographs.
- Police clearance certificate from applicant’s country of permanent residence (proves that applicant has no previous criminal record)
How much does a work permit cost in Zambia?
|#||Service Type||Statutory Fee|
|15||Employment Permit Renewal||21,000|
|16||Employment Permit Duplicate||18,000|
|17||Employment Permit Variation by Change of occupation||9,000|
|18||Employment Permit Variation by Addition of names of spouse or child||3,000|
What jobs are on demand in Zambia?
Popular jobs to consider in Zambia
- By Sanday Chongo Kabange. …
- Construction Workers. …
- Teaching. …
- Nursing. …
- Fuel Attendants. …
- Human Resources and Public Relations Officers.
How do I get a residence permit in Zambia?
APPLICATION FOR RESIDENCE PERMIT
- Complete Application Form (Form 4) in duplicate.
- Two recent passport size photos.
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate of the applicant.
- Documentary evidence of divorce or legal separation (if applicable).
Can I immigrate to Zambia?
If you want to move to Zambia, and you are not a Zambian citizen, you will need to get an Immigration Permit. … The spouse and children accompanying the principal permit holder will be issued with individual Digital Permit Cards called Dependants Permits.
How long can I stay in Zambia?
Tourists can stay for up to 90 days within a year. Business visitors can stay for up to 30 days within a year.
How much is the visa fee for Zambia?
A Single Entry Visa allows the traveler to enter Zambia only once during the validity of the visa. The fee is US $50.
What’s the difference between Visa and permit?
What is the difference between a South African visa & a South African permit? The difference between visa and permit is that visa is a document acquired by an individual to enter a specific country for a specific period of time whereas a permit is a foreigner attaining citizenship for residence on a permanent basis.
What is an immigration fee?
The USCIS Immigrant Fee recovers USCIS costs related to immigrant visas issued by the U.S. Department of State at U.S. Embassies and Consulates abroad. The fee covers the cost of USCIS processing, filing and maintaining immigrant visa packets, plus the cost of producing Permanent Resident Cards.
How do I apply for a spouse permit in Zambia?
Requirements for Applying for a Spouse Permit
- Certified Photocopy of current passport – first biodata page and the page showing applicant’s current status in Zambia.
- Recent passport size photograph for spouse applying for the permit.
- Statutory Marriage Certificate copy.
- Letter of consent from the Spouse.
How much do bankers get paid in Zambia?
How much money does a person working in Banking make in Zambia? A person working in Banking in Zambia typically earns around 6,520 ZMK per month. Salaries range from 2,050 ZMK (lowest average) to 13,400 ZMK (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).
What is the best career in Zambia?
LIST OF TOP 10 HIGH PAYING JOBS IN ZAMBIA
- Nursing. This is the leading profession in Zambia, offering employment to many young people in Zambia. …
- Financial manager. …
- Teaching jobs. …
- Pharmacist. …
- Human Resources Personnel. …
- Sales managers. …
- Veterinarian. …
- Mechanical engineer.
What is a good salary in Zambia?
A person working in Zambia typically earns around 6,000 ZMK per month. Salaries range from 1,520 ZMK (lowest average) to 26,800 ZMK (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.